Search results

1. D

Percent Encoding of Ampersands

I need to send emails that have links with ampersands in them. eg. "something/?n=234&i=13448295&k=OpLvh3S" Maxbulk is percent encoding the ampersand to this... "something/?n=234&i=13448295&k=OpLvh3S" ..and of course the link in now invalid when the recipient clicks on it. I...
  2. D

RFC: wildcards for exclusion list

Feature request: *@mailserver.com. Useful is dealing with misconfigured mail servers. I have many recipients where the company mail server will give soft bounce errors but the recipient still actually receives the email. I want to exclude anyone at that company from rule processing.
  3. D

Feature Request - Forward to Friend, Update Address, More...

In addition to unsubscribe, it would be a great if we could handle some additional functionality in the MLM. Forward to Friend would be a tag in MaxBulk, a count of link forwarding via MLM and using the smtp code of MLM to do the actual forwarding. An update email address tag could work with...
  4. D

Daylite plugin still work?

Using MBM 8.4.3 & Daylite 4.2, MBM bundle is in ~/Library/Application Support/Daylite/Plugins but don't see where Daylite is doing anything with it. How do you use it?
  5. D

Exporting Bounced email into MySQL Feature Request

Feature Request. I can currently import the list from Mysql with the import sheet in Max Bulk. I can processed bounced with eMail Bounce Handler and get a list. I can save to text file to unscribe the Max bulk list. Anyway to add an export interface either from MaxBulk or eMail Bounce...
  6. D

Importing from mySql only fills in first recipient then hang

Using mySql 5.0 and MBM 5.0 This query works and returns 700+ rows in mySql query editor. SELECT `FirstName`, `LastName`, `Email1` FROM `NowExport` WHERE `Category` = "Clients" When ran from MBM, it displays progress bar and never finishes. If i cancel import, import sheet slides...
  7. D

Using Webpage Format with php click counter

I tried to use with webpage format with a click counter script but it doesn't work. The script does, and the web link alone do, but both together don't e.g. http://www.coateconnection.com/click.ph ... ding3B.jpg all in the first line of message is is possible to combine the two?