Search results

1. R

Email Verifier

new version In my post last Apr 25, I had mentioned that when I run a single email test, verifier displays the reason why an email is bad, however, when you run for multiple emails, it doesn't. You then replied on Apr 26, that it will be in the new version coming out in Sep or Oct.
  2. R

Email Verifier

Is the new version available yet with the error message being displayed when running a test in bulk? Thanks.
  3. R

Email Verifier

OK - thanks! When can we expect the next version to be ready?
  4. R

Email Verifier

I'm just trying to get to the reason why they can't be tested? What makes an email address be labeled "untested"? Are these emails still good, but something just went wrong so it can't be tested for now? Is it something we can do on our end so we don't get a lot of "untested" emails?
  5. R

Email Verifier

After awhile - it was running for over 24 hours before it started to disappear from the taskbar, and also after I've opened a few other applications at the same time (IE, Excel, Outlook, etc.) Is there an easy way of getting the reason why an email is "bad"? If you run a single email, it...
  6. R

Email Verifier

Tried v2.2. There's a lot less emails with errors this time. It's been running for over 24 hours now with 23K emails - so far it's tested 22K with only 1,348 erroring out. The one thing I noticed though is that it disappears from the taskbar after awhile. I thought it terminated at first but...
  7. R

Email Verifier

Email Verifier 2.1 on Win XP SP2
  8. R

Email Verifier

We just purchased the Email Verifier and have run over 26K email addresses. The initial run produced 6500 good, 600 bad and ~18K untested/with errors. We then decided to rerun the bad and untested/with errors and resulted in 2200 good, 1220 bad and the rest untested/with errors. First...