Search results

1. M

I thought I would simplify my life with MaxBulkMailer

I am using it regularly now with good results. I just had to get the hang of it. It still has a few quirks but in its latest version is a nice program. I like being able to view my mailings before they go out. Saves a lot of time. Plus the tech support is great via this forum. -Migs
  2. M

How do I fix this?

Thank you mapski99! Indeed the blacklisting cleared up a day later and I was again able to use the mailer. I was scared there for a moment! Thanks for the link. I will study it carefully! -Migs
  3. M

How do I fix this?

Stan: How long should I wait? You think if I write their post master? Thanks for your comments amigo. Migs
  4. M

How do I fix this?

Hi Stan: I'm using the newest, 5.01. What steps should I follow? Thanks Stan, Miguel
  5. M

How do I fix this?

Friends: I send out to 45 of my club members and most of the hotmail, yahoo accounts return Server response to MAIL FROM: 550 Command rejected for policy reasons. undeliverable to [email protected] Any ideas on how to fix this? It never happened when not using MBM...
  6. M

Upgrading to 5

Friends: I bought MaxBulkMailer Pro about 2 weeks ago and now version 5 is availiable. Do I have to pay to upgrade? If not, please send me a new activation key to [email protected] Thanks, Miguel Reznicek
  7. M

Loop at end of mailing?

Thanks Stan!! (... but it was set to 1) - Migs
  8. M

Loop at end of mailing?

OK Stan! Now I understand. Is my ISP limit set by: a. The administrator of mail.pretensa.com (my case) or... b. ENTEL, the one I pay monthly for internet service? In other words who do I contact? Thanks, Migs
  9. M

Loop at end of mailing?

Hi Stan: Thanks for the quick reply! I am using authentication on a POP account with myself as the sender. My ISP allows up to 40 recipients in a given e-mail. This is the log where MBM tries the two that couldnt go out again: Thanks for you comments-Migs 250-EXPN 250 STARTTLS...
  10. M

Loop at end of mailing?

Friends: In the normal progress of Max Bulk Mailer I have set up (for 55 recipients): Group mails 10 Interval 00:01 Delivery check Connections 1 The program sends the mail and gets an error for about two of the recipients. What is the proper way to proceed from there on? The...
  11. M

Interpreting the Log file

Hello: Is there any documentation out there that aids in interpreting the Log file? Also, where can one learn about the meaning of the lines a POP server sends back to MaxBulk? How do you know who a log line belongs to? (server or MaxBulk) Thanks in advance, Miguel Reznicek
  12. M

I ended up forking out the extra $15 for the pro version... -Migs
  13. M

Stan: The description on the site mislead me to believe that I could add graphics WITHOUT using HTML to do so. There must be many others like myself who bought the product and then woke up to reality that simple graphics cannot be pasted into the mail window. The only way to do so is to...
  14. M

Friends: Using MaxBulkMailer 4.4.4 on Mac OS X 10.4.8: I thought I would save time with this application since I distribute our club's competition info to 54 addresses and my ISP only allows 40 at a time. I used to have two lists of half the recipients using Entourage, and thus sent two...