Search results

1. E

Unhandled Response

I changed my email password and updated it in my MaxBulk Mailer settings. But now I'm getting an error message, "Unhandled response" and the emails are not sent out. Please advise.
  2. E

How Do Your Remove Templates

I've been a long time user of MaxBulk Mailer, consequently I have created numerous templates, many of which I no longer use. How can I remove these templates from my files? Fyi--I use a Mac OS X v10.7.1 and I've tried locating these templates via a general search on my computer, but I still...
  3. E

Problem with Importing Recipients

I'm a long time user of MaxBulk Mailer and encountered a problem I've never experienced: When I try to import recipients from my excel spread sheet, they are pasted with strike-though lines in each data column (Name, email address etc). And MaxBulk Mailer won't send to these recipients. Here's...
  4. E

Problem with Tag [Firstname] in Subject

I just upgraded to MaxBulk Mailer (7.5), but I'm having a problem with my tags in my email templates. I customize my emails by putting the person's name in the subject line [Firstname], which worked beautifully with my previous MaxBulk Mailer version. But since the upgrade,the actual tag...
  5. E

Where Are Scheduled Emails?

I scheduled a batch of emails to be sent out. I want to change the schedule date, but can't find where/how to do this. Please advise! THANKS