Search results

1. E

Unhandled Response

I changed my email password and updated it in my MaxBulk Mailer settings. But now I'm getting an error message, "Unhandled response" and the emails are not sent out. Please advise.
  2. E

How Do Your Remove Templates

1.No, that Library folder is located in my Computer folder. 2. But your question helped me find the solution :D 3. I searched my computer for my "home library" and couldn't find it. So, here's what I learned from the "help' menu: 4. And so, I located the HIDDEN library and found the...
  3. E

1. Yes, I'm using English version. 2. I cannot locate the file. I attached screen shots to help clarify.
  4. E

Still can't find the templates using your suggestion: [ ~/Library/Application Support/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/My Templates ] 1. Next, I manually went to Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support. And Maxprog is not listed there! 2. I tried searching my computer, using these terms, and still...
  5. E

I've been a long time user of MaxBulk Mailer, consequently I have created numerous templates, many of which I no longer use. How can I remove these templates from my files? Fyi--I use a Mac OS X v10.7.1 and I've tried locating these templates via a general search on my computer, but I still...
  6. E

Problem with Importing Recipients

Thank you! Great instructions. I'm just not sure how these people got on the BlackList...but at least I know how to fix it :D
  7. E

Problem with Importing Recipients

I'm a long time user of MaxBulk Mailer and encountered a problem I've never experienced: When I try to import recipients from my excel spread sheet, they are pasted with strike-though lines in each data column (Name, email address etc). And MaxBulk Mailer won't send to these recipients. Here's...
  8. E

Problem with Tag [Firstname] in Subject

I just upgraded to MaxBulk Mailer (7.5), but I'm having a problem with my tags in my email templates. I customize my emails by putting the person's name in the subject line [Firstname], which worked beautifully with my previous MaxBulk Mailer version. But since the upgrade,the actual tag...
  9. E

Web Page - Page Break?

I'm having the same Problem--can't add text with Web Page I've been trying to add a personalized message with the web page, but I'm not able to add any text/message. Hitting the return key does not work for me either! Please advise Thanks! Evelyn
  10. E

Where Are Scheduled Emails?

I scheduled a batch of emails to be sent out. I want to change the schedule date, but can't find where/how to do this. Please advise! THANKS