Search results

1. J

Set timer on MBM, to deploy e-mailer at a later date

Perfect! I actually found that section before, but when I tried to go to it it didn't do anything. I was testing it with a sent mailer though, so I reset a couple recipients and then I was able to go in. Thank you sir. -J
  2. J

Set timer on MBM, to deploy e-mailer at a later date

The company I work for has requested a few e-mailers to be sent out within the next month or so, mostly to do with holiday promotions and what not. This is fine, however they've asked that a couple of the e-mailers be sent over the holidays (ie. xmas day and new year's day for a couple of them)...
  3. J

I thought I would simplify my life with MaxBulkMailer

Migs, Your procedure list is exactly how I go about making mailers too. Nothing wrong with that. All the mailers I'm sending are html layout based, with images and links and text. I use Dreamweaver to do my layout, then copy and paste the entire coding verbatim, send some test mailers to...
  4. J

Changing Time Zones?

Okay, I'll download the newest version tomorrow and give it a try. Thanks.
  5. J

Changing Time Zones?

Sorry to start a new thread for a minor question, but I didn't see this mentioned in the Help document, or mentioned before on here. When I had sent an e-mailer out, a friend who's on the list e-mailed me, saying everything was fine with the e-mail he got, but the time of delivery was an...
  6. J

Bounced e-mail handling?

Oh okay, thanks. I'm gonna go read up more about that app now, but that sounds perfect. I was actually considering doing something similar to that, just doing everything myself. (Ie., write down all the e-mails that bounced, and track them each time, bla bla bla). I may need to convince the...
  7. J

Bounced e-mail handling?

I've just started using Max Bulk Mailer this week, and am working with a list with over 3000 addresses. After I sent out the mailer yesterday (to all 3000 recipients) I received about 200-300 bounced e-mails in my inbox. Now I read through them, and have decided to make a list of all the...