Search results

1. S

It is not enough to record expenses

Hi Stan. I know that in more posts you write that you are working on a new version, but the last update dates back to January 2020. Not that we do not want to believe it, but the reality, unfortunately, says something else. I think you place a lot more importance on emails and your email program...
  2. S

Multipe transaction management

Let's say I shop at the supermarket and buy 1 kg of bread: 3 € 1kg of pasta: € 2 1 beer: 2 € I spend a total of € 7 How do you enter the expense in Icash? What do you think is the best method? 1) Enter the unique transaction as "Groceries", so don't have any specific division 2) enter a...
  3. S

Add attachment in scheduled transaction

When scheduling a transaction, either by entering it on the transactions screen or by using the organizer, you cannot insert an attachment. This feature would be very useful as you might have the option of viewing a bill, or a payment in advance of the actual due date. Is it possible to...
  4. S

Statistiche, colonna principale

ok
  5. S

Edit Beneficiary List

Hello to all I would like the lists to be made customizable in the contact card (top menu). There are currently five lists: - personal - customer -supplier -employee -employer -service I would like, and I think it is useful, for this list to become customizable. You can then add more fields...
  6. S

Statistiche, colonna principale

Nella creazione delle statistiche, sarebbe utile che la prima colonna, quella denominata "conto", rimanga fissa. Troppa confusione se sparisce, scorrendo a dx per visualizzare gli altri mesi
  7. S

gestione del budget

Buonasera. Vorrei capire bene come funziona la creazione del budget. Una buon programma di spese finanziarie deve soprattutto servire per farti risparmiare, ma con Icash non capisco veramente l'utilità dei budget. Troppa confusione, i budget non riesco a impostarli. Dovrei potere inserire, per...