Search results

1. J

How To Extract Email From Facebook?

Could you conduct your business using Facebook group marketing around your niche in full scale? How much gap of expertise do you feel a need to avail that helps to establish a significant revenue? In fact, highest revenue is an ideal target for the FB group marketing that as usually happen by...
  2. J

Question about creating an email campaign

Hi all, I have an email list of 26,500 email subscribers. These are all email opt ins or past purchases since 2014. I would say about ~12K have purchased in the last year. For those ~12k, i have each purchase segmented into a category which makes targeted email marketing based off previous...
  3. J

How to extract email from facebook?

Today i will share a simple but effective tips that can be increase your business.So i found an idea about facebook and email marketing. You can get your targeted traffic from facebook. Facebook can be an awesome way to share content, engage with your followers, and build your brand. They’re...
  4. J

Question about creating an email campaign

Hi all, I have an email list of 26,500 email subscribers. These are all email opt ins or past purchases since 2014. I would say about ~12K have purchased in the last year. For those ~12k, i have each purchase segmented into a category which makes targeted email marketing based off previous...
  5. J

Is there a service that matches your subscribers to your social followers?

I know FB, IG, and Twitter allow for email list uploads that can do custom audiences for ad targeting. However, I was wondering if there is any way to know what percentage of my email list are also followers of ours on each social channel with any degree of accuracy. Can this be done through...
  6. J

Request: Full-embedded email survey tools?

Hey email gang. I am looking for recommendations on email-first, email-friendly survey tools. I want functionality similar to what Google Forms provides for sending multi-question (instead of single click, single question) survey forms as an email, but I want to be able to embed it into an...
  7. J

Is there a service that matches your subscribers to your social followers?

I know FB, IG, and Twitter allow for email list uploads that can do custom audiences for ad targeting. However, I was wondering if there is any way to know what percentage of my email list are also followers of ours on each social channel with any degree of accuracy. Can this be done through...
  8. J

Best list cleaning service?

Hi, I am looking for a list cleaning service that can: Remove traps Hardbounces Verify mails Anyone can share their past experience? I tried TheChecker but it seems they miss some lots of traps...