Search results

1. leanderb

Verification results in (Spamhouse-)blacklisting, results tainted...

Update The Spamhouse removal did work, I also had to issue other removal requests with SORBS and Microsoft but this seems to be clearing the pipeline fine... I noticed though that all the mail addresses / domains belonging to United Internet are refusing the tests performed by Email Verifier...
  2. leanderb

OK, I have issued a removal at Spamhouse but I am unsure as to whether this might be helpful in the long run... Since the IP-address is in fact dynamic won't I run into the flags yet again? Will test and let you know how it goes...
  3. leanderb

Thanks for getting back! Nope, not yet, will do asap – but this only seems to be a temporary fix, once I change my IP / location then I'll run into the spam flags again...? So the real question would be: What can I do to properly set up Email Verifier so it won't be detected as spamming in...
  4. leanderb

Hi there, I am currently trying to run a test on 2.000 addresses and I am facing issues with the verification process – I am seeing a lot of "probably valid"-flags but upon inspecting the logs almost all of these are a result of the Email Verifier / my IP being blacklisted and/or there is an...
  5. leanderb

Seemed to work fine but now banned

I've had the same experience, just got banned on Spamhaus when trying to run a test on a list of 2.000 contacts :confused: I assume this is due to not having modified the email-address in the settings, that was set to "[email protected]" (or similar) and could have produced bad results on DNS...