Search results

1. J

Copy of eMAIL Verifier 3.7.6

I am willing to upgrade. Using 3.7.6 I will get the problem here. My IP address will be blocked 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable, Client host [202.166.26.77] blocked using Spamhaus. To request removal from this list see https://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/202.166.26.77 (AS3130)...
  2. J

Can you fix the problem with version 3.7.6?
  3. J

Unfortunately, my license does not cover 3.7.7, hence I am not able to test it.
  4. J

Tested out today with version 3.7.5 win32bit. Just install and let it run without any adjustment to the setting. Completed the scanning successfully. Something is wrong with your 3.7.6 version.
  5. J

Done another test. Using only 500 emails. and still stuck and cannot complete the scanning. Please view attached screen shots.
  6. J

Also, run the same list from another Win PC using a totally different Internet connection and yet nearly all are - UNABLE TO TEST. Will upgrading to your latest version solve this problem?
  7. J

just done a check and it not blocked. all my emails are working fine too
  8. J

I removed all background programs on my mac, clean up the list by removing all other field and left on the email addresses. Let it run overnight on my mac. Look at the time of the screenshot was at 9:21am and the time of the console details was at 3:51am. It stopped for many hours and the...
  9. J

It stuck at 99% and not able to fully completed the scanning. I tried stopping it and saving it before continuing. It will go back to 95-97% and scan again and still stuck at 99%. 12840/12852. only left a few but taking hours and hours and still cannot complete! Next I uploaded a new list...
  10. J

Successfully download and installed 3.7.6 but it stops scanning at around 4-7% 557 / 12,852 and just stops there. Tried to stop and continue but same problem. can you advice how to solve this problem.
  11. J

Your latest version is 3.7.7 The old version link was up to 3.7.5 Is there not a 3.7.6?
  12. J

Hello May I know I can download a copy of eMAIL Verifier 3.7.6 dated Dec 17 2019. My purchase date was Dec 18 2018. Invoice: P2018003406 Transaction ID: 28Y14662T88782545 Thank you. James Hee
  13. J

Message Preview Error

Hello Your code work fine with STYLED TEXT. However it does not work with HTML! Can you provide a HTML code that will work in Windows? Thank you.
  14. J

Message Preview Error

Great in STYLED TEXT. It display correctly now! Excellent. Can you also provide a code for HTML format? You are Excellent!
  15. J

Message Preview Error

I have used the code you have given me for both the mac and pc. Attached here the code you supply. HTML: <html> <head> <title>HTML Message</title> <meta name=generator content=Advanced HTML parser v4> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> </head> <body>...
  16. J

Message Preview Error

OK. I have paste your html code onto both Mac and Windows. See the Screen Shots. On the left is Mac and on the Right is Windows. Same code in Mac is prefect. But in Window it lost the line break. Hope this can better explain the problem.
  17. J

Message Preview Error

I have done as per your instruction. You can see the line break is lost. Doing the same in Mac do not have this problem. See screen shots as per attached.
  18. J

Message Preview Error

<html> <head> <title>HTML Message</title> <meta name=generator content=Advanced HTML parser v4> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> </head> <body> <table style="border: 0px; width: 100%; border-spacing: 0px;"> <tr> <td style="padding: 0px;"> <div...
  19. J

Message Preview Error

See attached. The wording are too small to copy and paste it
  20. J

Message Preview Error

Attached screen shot of The Eye icon. I tired changing from utf-8 to iso-8859-1, there is no difference.