Search results

1. D

Queries with multiple currencies

Hey. My main currency in iCash is rubles. Part of the expenses I write in other currencies - dollars and euros. When requesting transactions with multi currencies Total amount is considered only in rubles. For all transactions in dollars and euros I indicate the exchange rate. If you...
  2. D

Import iCash XML file

I did so, but I think it should be accessible without renaming the file. Thanks.
  3. D

iCash

–ü–æ—Ö–æ–¥—É, –Ω–µ —Ä–∞–±–æ—Ç–∞–µ—Ç —ç—Ç–∞ –≤–µ—Ç–∫–∞. –ó–∞–¥–∞–ª —Å–≤–æ–π –≤–æ–ø—Ä–æ—Å –æ—Ç–¥–µ–ª—å–Ω—ã–º –ø–æ—Å—Ç–æ–º.
  4. D

Import iCash XML file

Hey. I exported transactions in iCash XML format. I got XML file. I try import the xml file to another DB. Select Import - iCash XML. But there isn't XML in the file selection window in the list of formats. Accordingly I can not select XML file. How I can import iCash XML file?
  5. D

iCash

–î–∞–≤–∞–π—Ç–µ –ø–æ–ø—Ä–æ–±—É–µ–º. –î–µ–ª–∞—é —ç–∫—Å–ø–æ—Ä—Ç —Ç—Ä–∞–Ω–∑–∞–∫—Ü–∏–π –≤ —Ñ–æ—Ä–º–∞—Ç iCash XML. –ü–æ–ª—É—á–∞—é —Ñ–∞–π–ª –≤ —Ñ–æ—Ä–º–∞—Ç–µ XML. –î–µ–ª–∞—é –∏–º–ø–æ—Ä—Ç –≤ –¥—Ä—É–≥—É—é –±–∞–∑—É, –≤—ã–±–∏—Ä–∞—é Import - iCash XML. –ù–æ –≤ –æ–∫–Ω–µ –≤—ã–±–æ—Ä–∞ —Ñ–∞–π–ª–∞ –≤...
  6. D

iCash UI language

Thank you the quick reply. This page helped me. One clarification in the Windows 10 directory is called iCash Resources. Maybe you should clarify directory name on the page.
  7. D

iCash UI language

Hey. I use iCash on my laptop with Windows 10, operation system language is English. But iCash language is Russian, because Formats setting my Windows is Russian. I'd like to use iCash with English UI, but don't want to change Formats setting in operation system. Could you create UI language...