Search results

1. Marcelo V

Using MLM if my site is on Wix and I do not have mail server. Amazon SES maybe?

@stanbusk so, if I hire a web hosting service that has php and mysql, not linked to my website I'll be able to have MLM running and gathering the data? I see godaddy has this option of having ftp, mysql and php. I think I'll hire a month of the service and set it up, but I wanted to check if I...
  2. Marcelo V

@stanbusk so, my webpage does not necessarily need to be connected in any way to where the objects for MLM will be? They can sit on a separate web server, right? as long as I'm able to setup the php and mysql and use ftp to transfer, correct? I also understood that I can use mysql or not...
  3. Marcelo V

@stanbusk I had no success with Wix. It's all prebuild and I can upload files but no folders, it does not allow php neither mysql, so, I can't go that route. Is there another way I can install the MLM? By hiring some other service to put the files and have that information? Or something like that.
  4. Marcelo V

@stanbusk Wix does not allow to upload files like that. At least I could not find where. It just allows media files, photos, so you can place them on the web page. Not sure what to do now.
  5. Marcelo V

Thanks. I'll give it a try and see if I can make it work. Thanks!
  6. Marcelo V

Hi @stanbusk I have a question about MLM. My webpage is created on Wix. My email server in Locaweb (a mail service in Brazil) where I can send and receive email. I just bought Maxbulk Mailer tested sending an email out and it worked fine, but now I'm trying to figure out how to get open...