Search results

1. M

standard web form results in: form data problem message

Hi stan no I haven't moved anything The unsubscribe will work when using the subscribe or unsubscribe in an email footer but the actual form example doesn't work I have written a javascript based form / link on a html page, which does actualy add and remove from the list so I know the list is...
  2. M

Hi Stan Ok I tried that... and at least I don't get the red error message anymore but its doesn't add any subscriptions to the list. What it does on clicking the submit is go to the redirect page and then back to the form and I checked to make sure if the list was updated and no it didn't...
  3. M

Ok I have tried everything that I can find that's been suggested on all the other posts that might be applicable and I have also recorded and uploaded on vimeo the error i see this recording is of the demo which you can try here: https://www.maxprog.com/site/scripts/li ... ection.php Which...
  4. M

Has anyone got the standard webforms supplied to work Everything else has worked including subscribing unsubscribing to and from the remote lists via an email, the only change i did was adjusting the CHMOD from 777 to CHMOD 755 via an ftp program because my server didn't like it set to 777 (the...