Search results

1. I

Your Update Plan has expired...

Different account and same computer/location makes no difference but I did some tests on a virtual machine: eMail Verifier unregistered, different versions, different IPs: no problem eMail Verifier registered, different versions, my gateway IP: Shell timed out eMail Verifier registered...
  2. I

Yes. See the tiny attachment of post #10.
  3. I

The 'details' panel still gives the well known message with DNS server response selected:
  4. I

Looks good for me: C:\>NSLookup -type=MX maxprog.com Server: ?????? Address: ??.??.??.?? Nicht autorisierende Antwort: maxprog.com MX preference = 10, mail exchanger = mail1.g9.pair.com (root) nameserver = f.root-servers.net (root) nameserver = g.root-servers.net (root) nameserver =...
  5. I

No change with or without AV (Sophos).
  6. I

Windows 7 SP1
  7. I

The error message is always the same, no matter what DNS I enter.
  8. I

[01] 9/28 09:20:24 MX <[email protected]> -> [[Fehler] Diese E-Mail-Adresse kann nicht √ºberpr√ºft werden. (#-2)]
  9. I

Attached is a screenshot with the DNS server answer opened. Is there a DNS logfile anywhere? Sorry for the tiny pic, but upload is limited to 300px.
  10. I

That way I try it all the time. The "DNS server response" is always "shell timed out". The DNS is used by >1000 users without a problem and works fine on my computer with any other program. If I put the computer into a completely different network, then the test works - even if I manually set...
  11. I

Tried different DNS servers - result is always the same :(
  12. I

Found version 3.5.4 on a local disk. BUT after registration still no mail verification is possible. DNS-server-answer: Shell timed out
  13. I

Thanks for the hint, but V3.5.4 is not listed there. 3.6.0 is the oldest 3.X-version.
  14. I

We have bought eMail Verifier in 2010 and ran version 3.6.4 for some time. This does not work anymore (DNS: Shell timed out) and the support page entitles us to use version 3.5.4. Where to download that version if we don't want to renew the upgrade plan?