Search results

1. L

EMAil Verifier doesn't export the Results with Original data

Re: EMAil Verifier doesn't export the Results with Original Here you are the file I am trying to export after email verification. I uploaded the file. Run the scan. Then when I export (original datas) I just get a file with names only (one column) .
  2. L

Re: EMAil Verifier doesn't export the Results with Original No, nothing. I upload a .txt file (Tab Delimited text). It runs the scan, then when I export I just have one column with names. I try to send you the file (if I can work it out how)
  3. L

Re: EMAil Verifier doesn't export the Results with Original This problem occurred since we upgraded the program. Never had this problem before then
  4. L

Re: EMAil Verifier doesn't export the Results with Original Yes, it is a Tab Delimited text file.....
  5. L

Re: EMAil Verifier doesn't export the Results with Original That's right. When I choose to save 'original datas' I just get an excel file with 1 column only. just the first names under 'email address' column ...
  6. L

Re: EMAil Verifier doesn't export the Results with Original Yes it is a Tab Delimited File
  7. L

We've imported a list (.txt excel doc with columns). We run the scan, but when you export, saving the Results ticking 'Original Data', we only have a .txt doc with only one column (of names), all original columns are gone.