Search results

1. A

Size of files...

I also noticed that the file which I have using since 2006 is around 12mb (with 25000 transactions) while new files created is at least 23mb (no transactions). Every time I rebuild index and/or optimize, the app crashes when I re-open the file so I stop doing this. Moreover, it does not reduce...
  2. A

Statistics showing column when no data

Indeed the SQL returns everything, even for current year where accounts are deactivated or amount = $0 (in rows). Hope there is a solution soon. Thank you. p.s. I can't understand why empty files are bigger in size than files with data... but it's probably too technical for me (just an...
  3. A

Yes, a custom range will be great. We can select range (by date) in "Queries" so it would be great to have that in Statistics and Reports tab. p.s. I'm still baffled by the columns with $0 value though :P p.s2. files created 10 years ago is less than 10mb with all data but new file created...
  4. A

Found the re-index function. Did it and still not solving the problem.
  5. A

hi Stanbusk, Yes I would like to select columns e.g. 2017 AND 2018 (or current year vs last year) to compare 2 years of data, either monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly. If I can select a range e.g. 2015 to 2018, even better. How do I re-index the data? I was not able to attach the...
  6. A

The new version of iCash has even wider column in the Statistic tab and still without the ability to select a range of years. As such, I decided to manually un-reconcile and delete all transactions from 2006 - 2015. However, in statistics tab, when I select all and then click create, the...
  7. A

Statistics

Thanks!
  8. A

Statistics

Overview as in the first tab [Overview] where it shows all the Balances and Profit and Loss items. Currently, in that [Overview] tab, we can select all, current year/month/etc, last year/month, Q1/Q2..., the individual month and the individual year. I would like to be able to select say 2015 +...
  9. A

Statistics

Hi, I have 10 years of personal expenses in iCash and would like to be able to see only the last 2-3 years of data under the tab "Statistic" and also "Overview". Is it possible to consider that in the next update? thanks!