Search results

1. ajbicat

Problems accessing stats on new computer

So sorry Stan. What's confusing me, is why the subject descriptions are so wrong. For example, on the web interface delivery 439 is incorrectly subject titled as 'Conspiracy Theories', yet it shows correctly on the Desktop client subject titled as ' IQ vs EQ in Business'. The stats themselves...
  2. ajbicat

Here are the screen shots, one from the Desktop client which has the correct delivery number and project title and one from the web interface which appears to show the project title missing and previous project titles with the following delivery number. Please help.
  3. ajbicat

Yes. And I believe yes, but how do I determine this for certain?
  4. ajbicat

Instead of making a new thread, I wanted to ask this question here because it is related. I have the same problem but my problem is with the web interface. I can access last months stats online, but I cannot access this month's stats online. Both last months and this months stats are available...
  5. ajbicat

New Statistics Not Being Created on the Server

You asked me that before Stan. The answer is still yes. :-)
  6. ajbicat

I also get this error too:
  7. ajbicat

So, I'm sending out 3000 emails now. I've taken a screenshot of the stats window while the send is in process in case it helps. As you can see the email addresses appear to be wrong.
  8. ajbicat

Can you give me the correct php string to replicate the query that MaxBulk Mailer makes to the SQL server when it creates a new set of stats for a new delivery so I can give this string to the server techs so they can try to replicate the error. They are not yet able to see any errors in the SQL...
  9. ajbicat

The Test List Campaign worked this time, but when I closed bulk mailer and opened it again the stats for my most recently sent Test List campaign disappeared and Kim Dowling appeared again on her own.
  10. ajbicat

Please help Stan. I have to send a bulk mail before Saturday and I've been working for months on this error..
  11. ajbicat

I note also the subject field in the left hand pane does not contain the subject of the email it always says "Next Delivery".
  12. ajbicat

The error message appears when I click on Update Now.
  13. ajbicat

My internet works fine everywhere else. 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Ethernet connection. This is what my stats window looks like. And here without the error message. The Kim Dowling email is not in my Test List.
  14. ajbicat

Hi Stan. Any thoughts? I really need to get this sorted before Friday. Thank you.
  15. ajbicat

The delivery ID may have somehow been reset when I upgraded because it was at 20 and I have sent hundreds of campaigns over the years. I changed the delivery ID to the next number in the sequence '418' and something seemed to happen, but it was a bit strange. I had sent a test mailout to three...
  16. ajbicat

And lastly (I hope) how could new stats not be created if old stats are being access just fine?
  17. ajbicat

Should the $admin_webAddress in the lm_settings.php file be the website address for my business (calmworks.com) or should it be the website address for the MLM install (news.calmworks.com)?
  18. ajbicat

Stan. I need more help buddy. I can't work this out and I have to send a mailout in less than ten days. Can we do a call or something?
  19. ajbicat

EBM always crashing

Open EBH Press Play Hang occurs at the point shown in my screen shot. I have the IMAP mail server setup correctly. I have the remote MLM details setup correctly. Remove bounces from server is ticked. Maybe I'm over estimating what EBH does. Does it remove the bounced email addresses from the...
  20. ajbicat

Just putting in the right preferences, sender stuff. Nothing special. I just noticed that after upgrading to Catalina it was like my MaxBulk Mailer .plist file had been deleted. So... 1. Should I have a look at the plist file? 2. Or maybe I altered the php file that queries my database in some...