Search results

1. riccardomenegatto

The Library folder has no maxprog folder

In the I cash manual is written that you can find your back up following... this path: - library/ application support/maxpro/icash/ back ups folder... Please see the attached picture where following this path I do not find max pro/icash/backup folder.... Is someone able to help me ? thank you...
  2. riccardomenegatto

export data on numbers ( Mac )

Good morning, how can I export the data on numbers of Mac ? Thank you .
  3. riccardomenegatto

esportazione dei dati su numbers di mac

ESPORTAZIONE DEI DATI SU MAC ( NUMBERS ) Buongiorno, come posso esportare i dati su numbers di Mac ? Grazie Riccardo Menegatto
  4. riccardomenegatto

back up

Sorry Stan, I do not well what I have to do do see my back up files. I follow library / application support /... but I do not find / icash / back up.... When you say " check the library " folder in your user account can you show me how to procede ? thank you Stan and excuse me for my awkward...
  5. riccardomenegatto

back up

Buongiorno, il supporto tecnico suggerisce di recuperare i file di back up seguendo il percorso: c/libreria/application support / maxprog / icash.... Seguendo questo percorso io arrivo a application support ma non trovo la cartella maxprog ! Allego screeshot del finder. Grazie.
  6. riccardomenegatto

UP DATE SOFTARE FROM 7.5.3 IT ( I CASH SE ) TO 7.5.8 IT

Hi, I up to date my I cash buying the new version 7.5.8 IT but now I find on my pc two versions this program ( I cash SE the original I have installed and containing all my datum ) and the new versione 7.5.8 IT totally empty. What have I to do to mach the two version keeping safe all my story...