Search results

1. C

Bug with the Split Transaction option

I have discovered a bug with the split transaction feature. Very simply if I have a transaction of say £50, and wish to split it into one of £20 and the second of £30, then when entering the second split transaction I am unable to enter the value of 30. Similarly, if I split the £50...
  2. C

Cannot import a really, really old cash file

Sorry, but I have tried those exact steps but the import still does not work. I shall upload a screencast for you to review.
  3. C

iCash Scheduler acts funny (v7.5.7)

Thanks for looking into this. I am not sure what you mean by 'died the problem'. I am assuming you have found the problem and resolved it. Will you be releasing an update with this issue resolved? I found another bug with the edit of the comment field. So if I have a transaction and then try...
  4. C

Here is a link to the screen recording posted on YouTube showing the issue that I am facing with Scheduler. https://youtu.be/C1dXWaAYw-o
  5. C

Cannot import a really, really old cash file

I am also having no end of problems importing an account statement from a txt file. When I click on import I can scroll through and see all 6 transactions in the Data window on the top right. But when I click on Preview in the Box 4 (Rules), only two of the 6 transactions show up in the Window 5...
  6. C

I have observed a very strange behaviour in the Scheduler which happens when I edit a Scheduled transaction. This is what happens: 1/ I set up a scheduled transaction to start from 25 May to end after 10 transactions. This is set up today (13 May). 2/ I can see that the scheduled transaction...
  7. C

Changes in iCash v7.5.7 that should not have been made

Ah.... I can see it now. But wouldn't it have been better to have the Edit come up when right-clicking the name? Also, I can't add any additional names to the 'Transaction List', which is a pity, but no matter - the number of entries in the existing list should be enough. Thanks again.
  8. C

Thanks for the reply. I had actually tried right-click before but forgot to mention it. When I right-click on the link for 'Transaction Type' or 'Target Account' or 'Origin Account' or 'Payee/Issuing' or 'Amount', I don't get a list from which I can select Edit or something, but instead a window...
  9. C

I can't seem to find a way to edit the Transaction List, perhaps I am not looking in the right place. But what I was trying to say is that in the earlier version (7.4.8 ) if you clicked on the dropdown arrow then at the bottom there was an 'Edit' selection that would bring up the list of...
  10. C

Hello, I have just updated to iCash v7.5.7 and would like to point out a few changes that have made this version less easy to use that previous version, upto 7.4.8. I hope you might consider re-introducing these again as they were very useful features. 1/ There is now no possibility to edit...
  11. C

iCash 7.5.7 release

Hi, I did a paid upgrade to v7.5.7 earlier today and there seems to be a bug in the system with the transaction display. When a new transaction is created, iCash keeps rounding up or down the amount that is entered. So an amount of 15.70 rounds up to 16. In the Transaction view, the amounts do...