Search results

1. efferatoconiglio

Statistics from a different computer

yes but they shouldn't conflitct because i would like to have all the history of sent messages, not just from one computer. is it possible? anyway where is the history file saved on the computer?
  2. efferatoconiglio

but i guess the history file of a computer overwrites the one of the other... doesn't it?
  3. efferatoconiglio

Statistics Save or Export

i think it would be a great feauture is full statistics were avaialable also from MLM, since they are anyway store in the mysql database
  4. efferatoconiglio

the problem is that the computer from which i sent the message is not usable any more cause it's broken. i saw on phpmyadmin that datas are stored there, is there another way to tell computer to read those datas? is there not a way to make all datas permanently stored on a cloud so that all...
  5. efferatoconiglio

Statistics Save or Export

Is there a way to check detailed statistics from the webinterface? Where are they saved? thanks a lot!
  6. efferatoconiglio

I sent few days ago a newsletter to a big list, saving the mbm file on my dropbox. Now i absolutely need to access the detailed statistics of that message but i don't have access to the computer from which I sent it. If i open the mbm file from the other computer, in the statistic panel the...