Search results

1. E

Changing Password

How do I update the password associated with Remote List Login in General tab (ID and Password)?
  2. E

Complications with Hyperlinks, Formatting, and Stats on the same version of Maxbulk

We have two licensed versions of 8.6.6 Maxbulk Mailer in the office running on two different Apple operating systems 1) OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 and 2) Sierra 10.12.6. On Yosemite, everything seems to be working as designed. On Sierra, I am experiencing issues across the board from hyperlinks...
  3. E

Can No Longer See Stats After Recent Update

My second attempted post (first was removed after recent update). I've recently migrated to the latest version of MaxBulk and when I attempt to retrieve stats, I am finding it rather difficult. For one, it takes over five minutes to open the drop down menu, usually would only take a few...
  4. E

Blacklist Management

As of today, I am unable to re-subscribe emails added to my Blacklist. Yesterday, this was not an issue, so I'm wondering what might have changed. I've tried restarting the application times, and testing other emails. As of now, any email I add to the Blacklist remains Blacklisted even if I...
  5. E

Migrated To New Server, Now receiving Error Msgs

Over the weekend we migrated to a new server (including the MLM database, etc) and now I'm receiving a constant loop of emails: 1044: Access denied for user 'songwritingcomp'@'localhost' to database 'mlmdatabase'. Do I need to reinstall the mlmdatabase on the new server even though the files...
  6. E

Unable to Send Bulk Mail -- Too Many Login Attempts

I had a mailer going out yesterday and it stopped midway through. Could not reconnect with the server. And then the error message said too many login attempts, reset password. I checked with our mailer company and we have are not near our monthly email limit. Nothing else from the settings...
  7. E

Cannot Send Attachment with 8.5

Recently upgraded to MBM version 8.5 and can no longer send attachments. Here's the error message I'm receiving. Any thoughts?