Search results

1. E

Changing Password

How do I update the password associated with Remote List Login in General tab (ID and Password)?
  2. E

Complications with Hyperlinks, Formatting, and Stats on the same version of Maxbulk

Yeah, we ran the diagnostic test and everything appears to be in order and synced on that computer.
  3. E

Complications with Hyperlinks, Formatting, and Stats on the same version of Maxbulk

Ok, saving the list seemed to fix the problem. Regarding the other issues (scrambled formatting), one thing that seems to resolve the issue is if we "turn off" stats. So, there must be something being added when the stats are turned on that is manipulating the links and scrambling the...
  4. E

I don't really know what's going on. It's the same computer that is having all the formatting issues as well. Whether we use an existing email template or create a new email from scratch. Once the message has been sent to all recipients, we save and close. When we reopen all of the...
  5. E

Also, the same Maxbulk program having the HTML issues is now deleting all recipients after successfully sending and saving an email. This issue started a couple of weeks ago. We are probably going to switch to another email program, but I thought you should be aware of this new issue.
  6. E

We have but and it appears to function just fine except the one with the known issues.
  7. E

Understood. However, if I have three computers all using MaxBulk mailer, and only one is corrupting the exact same HTML code used by all three, I'm sure you can understand my confusion. That said, do you have any thoughts as to what might be in play with that one computer? If the code was...
  8. E

Well, I'm stumped. If you have no other thoughts on how to resolve this issue the only option I'm left with is migrating to a completely new email marketing program. I'd prefer not to since we have been using MaxBulk for over five years.
  9. E

I'm not exactly sure but we are using the exact same HTML code with each MaxBulk install, it's just the one that is having the formatting issues.
  10. E

Ok, we reset to factory default and then added our information again. The test email is still losing its structure so that didn't fix the problem.
  11. E

Any thoughts on what could be the problem here?
  12. E

One difference I did identify this morning is the rogue version is running on Sierra 10.12.6 and the other two that run just fine are on Yosemite 10.10.5. I'm wondering if the newer operating system is the culprit. Does MaxBulk Mailer support newer operating systems?
  13. E

Yes, the message is formatted correctly in utf-8. I am running the exact same version of MaxBulk Mailer, with the exact same settings and I do not have the same issues with the links being reformatted and the overall structure being lost during the send. It's quite confusing why one version...
  14. E

I just wanted to follow up on this. We have a number of big marketing efforts in the near future and it would be helpful to get this one computer back online delivery HTML without compromising the structure of the emails. Any thoughts from the screenshots I shared?
  15. E

Yes, it is a valid MLM URL and we can run the diagnostic. I've attached a screenshot of the results.
  16. E

Ok, I have attached two screenshots to help further diagnose this issue. Computer One, we have stats tracking clicked 'on', screenshot #1 is an example of how the HTML links and formatting get scrambled. When we turn off stat tracking, the links come through clean, but we are obviously unable...
  17. E

We have two licensed versions of 8.6.6 Maxbulk Mailer in the office running on two different Apple operating systems 1) OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 and 2) Sierra 10.12.6. On Yosemite, everything seems to be working as designed. On Sierra, I am experiencing issues across the board from hyperlinks...
  18. E

Can No Longer See Stats After Recent Update

Update, I was able to determine the problem with linking with Stats. Needed to add HTTPS instead of HTTP since we made a change. Will circle back if the application continues to bomb out on a big send.
  19. E

Ok, I will retry with a larger interval. Regarding the error. Here is the process. I open up Stats, which currently takes minutes before seeing a list of my past email campaigns. Before the upgrade, it was immediate. Once the list is open, I click on a specific campaign for stats...
  20. E

I'd really like to get some thoughts on this if you could. The application constantly crashing is affecting my ability to work.