Search results

1. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, after a change of internet provider I had to reconfigure Maxbulk Mailer but I can't have any access to Mailing List. I do have access to the mage with "show list" but when I click on it I just have blank. Also when I want a diagnostic from the software or want info : blank page. I did chmod...
  2. instantsvideo

Erreur #102 - Le URL n'est pas valide.

Hi, I have this error when trying to connect to distant list (I'm not sur of the name since I have a french version). Our site went on https (I did the change of address in preferences in MaxBulk) and since I have no access to mailing list. I did what I found on this forum 6 years ago : CHMOD...
  3. instantsvideo

mutliple sending of subscritption / unsubscirption mail

Hi! I have a problem with my newsletter, I send about 500 mails and about 30 people are constantly receiving again and again the same subscription and then unsubscription message. They are going crazy since it's not stopping ! I don't know what to do, software is not open, statistics says...
  4. instantsvideo

local image as hyperlink

Hi ! I'm trying to have my local image in my message to become clicable, is that possible to attach a hyperlink to an image ? I'm using "text with style". thanks if someone could help… Samuel
  5. instantsvideo

You forgot to provide the email

Hi! I really need help since it's been a week I'm working on a very simple problematic : I have a a page on my wordpress site where I want people to subscribe to a unique mailing list. I have the wordpress plugin installed, a link to the lm.php file I have inside the lm folder inside a folder on...
  6. instantsvideo

Maxprog's Mailing List Manager plugin for WordPress

Hi ! I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question but I can't find answer to that : I've installed the plugin on my wordpress site, it's showing up in installed extension but what next ? It's not showing anywhere else where I could put that on a page or something like a place to make subscriptions…...