Search results

1. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, thanks for your reply. I can't make it work, did change password many times, it looks simple. Is that correct : $dbhost = 'localhost' ?
  2. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, yes, I just did change password of the user that has access to the database on the cPanle and on lml.settings… same issue.
  3. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

thanks for checking. But I check and check the password, they are the same on maxbulk soft and in lm_settings.php , I don't understand.
  4. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

The only output I have when asking a "diagnostic" is "Error - Your password is wrong." When I ask for info I get : MLM version: 3.2.3 PHP version: 8.0.28 (Safe mode OFF) max_execution_time = 1800 seconds max_input_time = 360 seconds memory_limit = 4096M post_max_size = 512M upload_max_filesize...
  5. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, They did reply and test the configuration , they told me : "nous recommandons en effet 755 pour les répertoires mais de placer 644 pour les fichiers. " That means to put each file in 644 and folders at 755 and it worked ! The only problem is when I try "diagnostic" in maxbulk I stille get...
  6. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, thanks for your reply but I don't understand what I have to ask: I have to ask if they use "mysqlicconnect()" for their database ? I don't understand a thing about this language, sorry, I try to understand but it's really difficult for me. If they don't use this function ""mysqlicconnect()"...
  7. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

I just check and creat again a user with mysql and password but same problem. I don't know what to write on the lm-settings file under // mySQL Host Name, I did try my webstite, or 'localhost or another address I found following some tutorials but nothing working.
  8. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

I dont' know what is "diagnostic" connecting to. I can access to mlm with a browser but when I want to see the list I got a blank page so I suppose it's the mySQL?
  9. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Yes I tried all modes, same result. When I check for diagnostic I get "Error - Your password is wrong." But I can connect with this password to the main MLM interface. Did check database password, user, etc… I have no idea… I hope you do !
  10. instantsvideo

No support for HTML5

Hi, thanks for your help, that worked ! It's not working with the html5 documents made with Hype but with the ones made with Silex. It'll do. thanks !
  11. instantsvideo

No support for HTML5

Hi, I have this on top of the page : <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="fr-FR" <head> Should I change that ? Thanks for your help!
  12. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, thanks for your reply, yes I did chmod 755, 705, all folder and files included.
  13. instantsvideo

No support for HTML5

Hi, I see this post is quiet old but I have the same problem now in 2023 : a page made in html5, visible with safari, is not previewed in Maxbulk or in my mail software after I send it. I can't understand what's wrong.
  14. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, after a change of internet provider I had to reconfigure Maxbulk Mailer but I can't have any access to Mailing List. I do have access to the mage with "show list" but when I click on it I just have blank. Also when I want a diagnostic from the software or want info : blank page. I did chmod...
  15. instantsvideo

No sending mails

Hi, just an information from my web-provider who fixed the authentication problem (finally !) with secured connection : He wrote me about those line in the lm_prefs : ========== function authmail( $to, $subject, $body, $from ) { global $smtp_host, $smtp_username, $smtp_password...
  16. instantsvideo

No sending mails

Hi, just to add an information, I have another account at the same provider (hostpapa) so I suppose they use also the same PEAR system, I have also a mxbulk folder, mllm, etc… and it works ! So maybe it's not juts about PEAR ? I would really appreciate some help, otherwise we'll have to change...
  17. instantsvideo

No sending mails

Hi, I don't know if you could get the lm pref in my post from 10th of october ? We'll have to take a decision to get the emailing working, it's been almost a year now and we have 4000 subrscribed people that can't unsubscribe anymore and that not legal anymore in France. Thanks
  18. instantsvideo

No sending mails

Hi, thanks for the explanation. But the lm pref was in the previous message but in zip because i wasn't allowed to sebd it directly
  19. instantsvideo

No sending mails

Hi, thanks for your message. I don't know much about mailing, php etc… that's why I don't know what PEAR is… can I ask my provider to change that ? hereby is my lm_prefs.php . I hope you'll find a way to make this work. Best, Samuel
  20. instantsvideo

No sending mails

Hi, sorry to insist but it's been one year now that the subscription/unsubscription are not working since we need authentication. We're now obliged by the law to propose unsubscription and it's still not working! Does anyone get this to work ? thanks, it's really urgent.