Search results

1. L

EBH & MLM

I think the answer is yes but I'm not 100% sure. Can you please tell me where they should be added so I can check?
  2. L

EBH & MLM

Yes, and it works with builkmailer to obtain the list.
  3. L

EBH & MLM

It's an imap account, does it matter? It retrieves messages and fill the error list (on the screen) but nothing on MLM.
  4. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, Yes, URL + login + password This works with builkmailer as I got the external list but I don't know how to check in bouce handler if it works.
  5. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, Sorry for this late answer. No, that's not a hard bounce but I had the same trouble with a real hard bounce. Anyway, I did some more tries and I understand now that EBH is correctly finding emails that are either errors (hard bounce I guess because the email was invalid for testing) or...
  6. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, Thank you for your answer. I ran some more tests and here is what I've got: - I setup a specific rule that look for sender of a subject that is "unsubscribe" - mailbox is read and mail is removed - in the first tab I have a line for that mail but I have an "Echec" (it's in french, I guess...
  7. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, Thank you for your answer. That's what I did but it didn't work : added just a few mail in list for testing and sent a mail to eMail Bounce Handler so it was in the first tab list but did not remove it from MLM, even if I press the "-" button. What can I do to find out what's wrong? Is...
  8. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, I installed MLM & setup Maxbulk to work with it. That part is fine. I put the same URL & credentials to EBH but I did not find how to make EBH talk to MLM. Email is correctly parsed and I don't wish to make a manual export. Did I not see something? Thanks.