Search results

1. B

Problem with MLM 8.7.2 (latest v.)

Just upgrade my MLM with v.8.7.2 but it doesn't work properly. When someone subscribe, the process "freeze" and return to the previous page (subscribe). here is the link: http://www.bemaxitalia.it/lm_new/html/subscribe-auto-multiple.php No problem with previous MLM version (it is still working...
  2. B

MaxBulk Mailer for old OS 10.5

Hello, I've an old Mac with OS 10.5 (can't do upgrade), latest Maxbulk Mailer can't work on it. Is it possible to download an older software release? Thank you in advance.
  3. B

Maxbulk Mailer wont start anymore [Solved]

Yes, it works! Thank you so much.
  4. B

Upgrade 8.4 to 8.5 + error duplicate address

...understand. Conclusion: - I'm not able to use LM v.8.5 - I'm still receiving "duplicate error message" Unfortunately, since 2 days, my Maxbulk app can't start anymore. I just start a new topic. :(
  5. B

Maxbulk Mailer wont start anymore [Solved]

I use Maxbulk since few months but now I can't use it anymore. I'm on a Mac, after 15 minutes from launch, Maxbulk don't start. Test done: - uninstall with Appcleaner, restart my Mac, reinstall Maxbulk: same problem. - trash the Maxbulk folder, trash ALL the maxbulk folders and files from...
  6. B

After compared lm v.8.4 vs. lm v.8.5, I finally upgrade on my server. Now, from web, disappeared my existing mailing lists. I do a little check on lm_functions and I found these differences, maybe this is the reason? v.8.4.3 $res = @mysql_db_query( $dbname, $query ); echo "#4 mysql_db_query(...
  7. B

@stanbusk, thanks for your reply. 1. Ok, I will download and compare the new MLM vs. my old edited MLM. 2. "duplicate checking setting" was already activated. In fact, the error message says "I've a duplicate email address":(
  8. B

Hi Everybody, I've 2 questions: 1. I installed v.8.4.3 with MLM, long time ago, now I install v.8.5. I should upgrade also MLM on my server? In other words, is there any improvements with MLM which "comes" with v.8.5 ? 2. when I select a mail list, it shows an error message "Following...
  9. B

impossible to delete deliveries

I was doing a search for finding a solution...same problem here :(
  10. B

Required field on Subscribe

Hi everybody, is there a way to Unsubscribe putting only email address as "requested field"? In other words, I need to disable Name and Last name required fields when customer need to Unsubscribe. Which file I need to modify? Thanks in advance.
  11. B

List name in email

Hello, I'm using "subscribe_single_fixed", when a customer subscribe, the email received as confirmation doesn't show the name of my list "NEWS" but it shows the default list name "list1". How/where to change it? Thanks for your help.