Search results

1. J

Message Preview Error

Hello Your code work fine with STYLED TEXT. However it does not work with HTML! Can you provide a HTML code that will work in Windows? Thank you.
  2. J

Message Preview Error

Great in STYLED TEXT. It display correctly now! Excellent. Can you also provide a code for HTML format? You are Excellent!
  3. J

Message Preview Error

I have used the code you have given me for both the mac and pc. Attached here the code you supply. HTML: <html> <head> <title>HTML Message</title> <meta name=generator content=Advanced HTML parser v4> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> </head> <body>...
  4. J

Message Preview Error

OK. I have paste your html code onto both Mac and Windows. See the Screen Shots. On the left is Mac and on the Right is Windows. Same code in Mac is prefect. But in Window it lost the line break. Hope this can better explain the problem.
  5. J

Message Preview Error

I have done as per your instruction. You can see the line break is lost. Doing the same in Mac do not have this problem. See screen shots as per attached.
  6. J

Message Preview Error

<html> <head> <title>HTML Message</title> <meta name=generator content=Advanced HTML parser v4> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> </head> <body> <table style="border: 0px; width: 100%; border-spacing: 0px;"> <tr> <td style="padding: 0px;"> <div...
  7. J

Message Preview Error

See attached. The wording are too small to copy and paste it
  8. J

Message Preview Error

Attached screen shot of The Eye icon. I tired changing from utf-8 to iso-8859-1, there is no difference.
  9. J

Message Preview Error

Yes I am.
  10. J

Message Preview Error

EYE icon only available in Preview. However there is no display code function. Only Default web browser, internet explorer, Firefox, google chrome. opera, reload, view source, plan text alternative. Please advice.
  11. J

Message Preview Error

I am manually type in some text and still have the same problem. Please see the attached screen shots.
  12. J

Message Preview Error

Yes you are right. Win 10 + Maxbulk Mailer latest version. See attached files. many lines missing from the actual message in both the preview and email send out.
  13. J

Message Preview Error

Hello MaxBulk Mailer MAC version work fine. However the PC version is not able to preview the message correct. Please see attached 4 files. 2 screenshots showing mac message and preview displaying correctly. 2 screenshots from PC showing message and preview displaying wrongly. Please...
  14. J

503 AUTH command used when not advertised

Hello I keep getting this error when sending my emails. [01] 12/20 20:28:47 > AUTH LOGIN [01] 12/20 20:28:47 503 AUTH command used when not advertised [01] 12/20 20:28:47 ~ Stage 3 dispatch done [01] 12/20 20:28:47 ~ Delay of 1s [00:00:01] [01] 12/20 20:28:47 > QUIT [01] 12/20...
  15. J

How to send Emails with VPN on?

Hello I just purchase the Maxbulk Mailer and trying to see find out how can I send my emails via Maxbulk Mailer with VPN on? Thank you. James Hee