Search results

1. stanbusk

iCash UI language

Ok, thanks for the advice, I will update it. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  2. stanbusk

Please fix this

I will add your feature request to our list, -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  3. stanbusk

Las lentas actualizaciones de CASH

Bueno, esto no es cierto ha actualizaciones regularmente, iCash paso de 32bit a 64bit tanto en macOS como MS Windows y soporta Hi-DPI/Retina. Estas dos cosas fueron complejas y bastante costosas, sobre todo lo segundo. La actualización importante es la que permite que un software funcione...
  4. stanbusk

Falta muy poco la verdad, está en fase de pruebas. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  5. stanbusk

Click through tracking doesnt´t work

Yes, I would reinstall everything. About MaxBulk Mailer you should even delete the preferences and the history file so it starts from 1. I can give you directions, can you tell me again what is your operating system? macOS xx? What version? Also please tell me what version of MLM you are suing...
  6. stanbusk

Complications with Hyperlinks, Formatting, and Stats on the same version of Maxbulk

Let's talk about 8.6.9 which is the version we are distributing. I have never heard about the problems your detail. Just a question, is the column containing your hyperlink set as 'Web Address'? About HTML getting 'scrambled', what do you mean? Can you explain better? An example? -- Follow...
  7. stanbusk

Problema con el autocompletado de transacciones

Este pequeño problema (texto 3 pixeles demasiado bajo) ha sido corregido. La próxima versión 7.7 ya muestra este texto correctamente. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  8. stanbusk

Estoy terminando esta nueva versión de la que habla. Si quiere le puedo pasar una beta, basta con que me diga el sistema operativo. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  9. stanbusk

iCash UI language

Changing the application language is explained here: How can I change an application language? The page explains how to set a single application language as well. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  10. stanbusk

Administrador de cuentas

Si, es correcto. El diagnostico busca posibles errores en el archivo. Recuperar la base de datos crea un documento totalmente nuevo con los datos importados de nuevo. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming...
  11. stanbusk

Actually I am giving you ideas to find out where the problem could come from. A bug would be that the history file changed permissions during 3xx deliveries then turned back to normal. Note sure how that could be possible. About a solution, would you mind to start over? I mean, reset delivery...
  12. stanbusk

Administrador de cuentas

Desde el administrador de archivos de iCash, seleccione el documento y haga click en el botón 'Herramientas'. Hay un menu para comprobar el documento, reindexarlo... etc... -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max...
  13. stanbusk

Maxprog email bounce

What error do you get? eMail Bounce Handler has a 'Console' panel where we can see the commands sent by the software and the responses sent by the server. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  14. stanbusk

The only way to remove given deliveries from the list is selecting them in that list and clicking on the 'Delete' button. When you change computer or system account everything will be reseted locally to 1 but not in MLM. This the reason I developed a setting Import/Export system, to transfer the...
  15. stanbusk

First it would be interesting to know why you have such a big gap. And do you have the same gap when looking at deliveries with the web interface? MaxBulk Mailer maintains a delivery History (Windows > History). That history keeps most of the delivery data. The statistics panel uses that data...
  16. stanbusk

Administrador de cuentas

¿Que versión de iCash está utilizando? ¿En que sistema operativo? ¿Ha probado reindexar el documento? -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  17. stanbusk

Yes, usually deliveries are named sequentially 1, 2, 3... I just wonder why you have a gap of 300 deliveries. I believe your system m is completely out of sync. Did you change the delivery number in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences, last panel? -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ |...
  18. stanbusk

problem between maxbulk mailer and free

Have you considered using DKIM and DMARC? More information here: How to use DKIM with MaxBulk Mailer -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  19. stanbusk

V8.6.8 Crash

Well, this is the problem, MaxBulk Mailer 8.6.9 requires 10.10.5 or higher to work. I believe you will have to use a previous version. They are available here. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  20. stanbusk

Where are all the reports from 3 to 4xx? Did you delete them from the history? MaxBulk Mailer uses the history to show the delivery list on the right. MaxBulk Mailer never deletes history entries on its own :-/ -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and...