Search results

1. stanbusk

READ RECEIPT - confirmation suggested

That feature is on the same place, on the right of the priority setting. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  2. stanbusk

inserting a tab in the text

Have you tried ALT+Space? -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  3. stanbusk

MLM doesn't show all of the list fields?

You can use use all the 20 MaxBulk Mailer opt fields, MLM supports them all. The sample form will have to be adjusted though. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  4. stanbusk

Where or how does subscribe and unsubscribe work?

You have opened 4 threads for the very same issue. The solution is to install MLM. MLM is explained in detail here: Mailing List Manager PHP script. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  5. stanbusk

Unsubscribe not working?

Have you installed MLM or are you using a different script/system? -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  6. stanbusk

How do I edit the "Your subscription has been cancelled" page?

I have responded to the unsubscribe question in your other (similar) request. The solution is to install MLM. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  7. stanbusk

Is there a way customers can subscribe?

You have to install MLM on your server. MLM stands for Mailing List Manager. To make things simple let's say it is the online part of MaxBulk Mailer. Indeed it does all what MaxBulk Mailer can't do by itself. MaxBulk Mailer is a desktop application you run when you need it and quit once you are...
  8. stanbusk

inserting a tab in the text

Yes indeed, you have to enter non-breaking spaces as explained here: Spaces disappearing when using the Styled Text format I also recommend you to read the following Wikipedia page: Non-breaking space. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the...
  9. stanbusk

eMail Extractor 3.7.5 release

New eMail Extractor v3.7.5 has been released today. This is a free update for all v3 users with an update plan. eMail extractor is a very powerful and reliable tool to extract e-mail addresses from all kind of text sources like your local files, plain text drops and the clipboard. eMail...
  10. stanbusk

eMail Extractor 3.7.5 release

New eMail Extractor v3.7.5 has been released today. This is a free update for all v3 users with an update plan. eMail extractor is a very powerful and reliable tool to extract e-mail addresses from all kind of text sources like your local files, plain text drops and the clipboard. eMail...
  11. stanbusk

DKIM Settings "Test" returns the error "DKIM Validation Error (No response for NS query)"

I believe there is a problem with your DNS entries, as you can see you have to add up to 4 new records. Make sure the selector you have entered in MaxBulk Mailer is correct as well. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max...
  12. stanbusk

Email bounce handler not working

Have you tried to process your mailbox with POP? Note that the bounces have to be actually on your mailbox, I mean that if you fetch them with your mail software they are no longer there. In addition eMail Bounce Handler should be the very only software connected to your mail account. Using...
  13. stanbusk

liabilities account

Yes, your transaction is correct. You later need a transaction to enter the payment and a transaction to cancel the advance. You have to enter the transactions as they actually happen. I believe you need 2 transactions to cancel the payment advance. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin...
  14. stanbusk

Date Sorting for Opt Columns

As far as I remember, to make that work you need to use your operating system date format, same order and same separators. The order is the order in which the year, month and day appear. The separator can be a space, a slash, a dash., etc. You need to use the exact same format in MaxBulk Mailer...
  15. stanbusk

How do I change the tags of the Recipient list?

You can change the tag names in the preferences, that will affect all new documents. You can also change the tag names for a given document using the 'Edit > Rename Tags' menu. Both options change the tag names. The 'Value' column is the tag name. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin |...
  16. stanbusk

How To Settings with SMTP Gmail

The Gmail settings are explained here: Settings for Gmail. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  17. stanbusk

iCash 7.7 release

En principio la nueva versión funciona correctamente, debería salir a mediados de este mes. -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  18. stanbusk

Complications with Hyperlinks, Formatting, and Stats on the same version of Maxbulk

Have you tried to move a working document from one computer to the other? -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  19. stanbusk

Date Sorting for Opt Columns

Have you set the column format to 'Date'? -- Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
  20. stanbusk

Complications with Hyperlinks, Formatting, and Stats on the same version of Maxbulk

I am the developer of MaxBulk Mailer. When you paste HTML code and then select the Preview panel your HTML code is passed AS IS to a Safari Webkit HTML renderer control (both macOS and Windows). It is that simple! If the preview is wrong then it is because your code is wrong. I am sorry but it...