• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.

Search results

1. P

FR: Command-Click window title to reveal path

For most Mac windows, if you Cmd-Click the window title, you get a menu of the path to the file. You can then select the enclosing folder to open it in Finder. Can we get that in MBM?
  2. P

How to change the theme?

I find the dark theme in the Messages panel hard to read. Is it possible to change it?
  3. P

Feature Request: load previous list

Would be great if re-opening a previously saved message file would automatically load the name of the previously used recipient list. When I reopen a previously saved MBM file, the Recipients tab displays the previously used list, but there is no selection in the option menu -- that is, it...
  4. P

What is "CQk=" ?

On my iMac, running 10.11.6, using MBM 8.6.3 US, I imported ~500 tab-delimited records and got two errors identified as "CQK=". See screenshot. That string does not appear in the source list. I have verified that the source list contains all valid email addresses. The 5 duplicates shown in...
  5. P

Cannot launch MBM

I launched MBM. Got message announcing new version. Downloaded new version. Before installing, I zipped the old MBM folder. Then, installed the new version by dragging into Applications. I clicked the alias to it in my Dock and got the message So, I deleted the new folder, unzipped the...
  6. P

How to Batch Process Blacklist

Is there a way to batch import a list of email addresses to be blacklisted? I've got 50+ bounces (id=550) and would like to be able to process them in a batch. I see in the docs that provision is made for importing a text file named DELETE, UNSUBSCRIBE, KEEP, or DEACTIVATE, but there is no...
  7. P

No HTML in bcc?

When I send an HTML-only message to a list and I bcc my colleagues, the HTML works fine for the Recipients, but the message(s) my colleagues get has been stripped of the HTML formatting. Is that a feature? A bug? Is there a way around it?