• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.
  • Customer ideas and suggestions are our fuel!

To allow you to submit feature requests hassle-free we just created a Feature Request page.
    You can access it here: feedback.maxprog.com/

That page gives you access to all the feature requests that have been submitted so far, and,
    + You can upvote feature requests
    + You can subscribe to feature requests
    + You can check a feature request status

Search results

1. J

Incorrect figures in overview screen

I have noticed a discrepancy in the amounts shown in the Overview screen. All transactions (only 4) for the account in question have been reconciled yet the Pending column shows a negative amount (-0.37) and the balance is therefore incorrect by that amount. How can this be corrected?
  2. J

Database upgrade problem in 3.1.1

I've just upgraded to version 3.1.1. When I first ran it, I got a message that the document needed to be upgraded to the current iCash version. I clicked OK. However, I now discover that I get this dialog every single time I open the document. How do I get it to stop? If I start iCash and then...
  3. J

Scheduler dates

Transactions in the Scheduler currently only show the 'Beginning date', the date the scheduled transaction first starts on. It would be far more useful if there were a column called something like 'Next Due Date' and which could be set to sort by default in ascending date order so that you can...
  4. J

Sorting scheduled transactions

I've been using iCash for about three weeks and am really hooked. I've found one slight problem, though, in the Scheduler screen. When I sort on the date by clicking the column header, the sort only works on the day but not the month (or probably the year). I am using dates in UK format (set...