• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.
  • Customer ideas and suggestions are our fuel!

To allow you to submit feature requests hassle-free we just created a Feature Request page.
    You can access it here: feedback.maxprog.com/

That page gives you access to all the feature requests that have been submitted so far, and,
    + You can upvote feature requests
    + You can subscribe to feature requests
    + You can check a feature request status

Search results

1. J

flv files

Please Forget the attachment it was to show a screen copy of the connection procedure with FETCH. I bought WebDumper because I hoped it was better than other SoftWare like FETCH , FileZilla .. I gave you the URL of the Blog and details .. What can you do to help me regarding the flv files ? THKS
  2. J

flv files

As far as I can understand the URL of the page where are the video files is jcfages.fr/public_html then wa_files my password is 86hq3ze7 Many thanks see the enclosed file
  3. J

flv files

Excuse my delay I was looking for an answer I don' know what is the type ok link ..reffered ot thru Java and how to be informed about that ? On a downloading process with Fetch the video files are downloaded in jcfages.fr/public_html/wa files Thanks again for your help
  4. J

flv files

OK thank you I found how select the flv files to download them but unfortunatly all the flv files(between 0,5 and 10 Mb ) inserted in pages of my blog (macmini/ mountain Lion/ Accappella/ redheberg server/WebDumper 334) are not downloaded without any explanation . it seems they are ,all of...
  5. J

flv files

No flv files are not indicated in the list of video files of Web dumper Is it possible to add new types of files and how?
  6. J

flv files

My Blog (under Accappella) (MacMini Mountain Lion) contains flv video files . since such files are not selected (and cannot be selected) in the pref of WebDumper , how to proceed to download the pagesofthe blog with their inserted flv clips