Search results

1. H

New version 7.5.5 splitting impossible

Stan, Have you find the problem about splitting transaction in Version 7.5.5? This is a major problem for me. Thanks Jean-Luc Brousseau
  2. H

New version 7.5.5 splitting impossible

Stan, This morning,on my iMac 2011 with OS X 10.11.2, I opened iCash 7.5.4 which proposed a new version. I downloaded it and laughed it. I opened dowloaded transactions from my bank account as I usually do. I can see the transactions and accept them. BUT the transaction cannot be split. The...
  3. H

iCash 7.5.4 release

I answered but as my compressed file is about 650 kb my email did not go through. Can you send me an email address so that I can send my file. Or we could do Screen Sharing with OS X (10.11.1) You can reach me at brousseaujeanluc@mac.com. My time zone is Paris time +6. Unless you can find my...
  4. H

iCash 7.5.4 release

Stan The post I sent yesterday did not appear on the blog. I have check the decimal on my iMac and am sending a screen capture of it. So I succeeded to slit a transaction without problem with the updated version. But I stil cannot enter an amount like 32,55 in the Operation pane of the...
  5. H

iCash 7.5.4 release

Stan, Also, I find it much more difficult to select the items when I am working in the Operation Pane at the bottom of the Operations window. It was much more easy to do it as it were in version 7.5.3. I cannot split a transaction anymore. Best regards. Jean-Luc Brousseau
  6. H

iCash 7.5.4 release

Stan, Another problem related. If I enter an invoice for one client and I want to split the total amount for Federal and Provincial taxes, I cannot enter the decimals and the transaction is not split into three account anymore. Please let me know if you have found a solution ASAP. Best...
  7. H

iCash 7.5.4 release

Stan, I downloaded the updated version but my problem is still unchanged. As soon as I try to accept with the button CHANGER the entry 73,00 into 73,08, iCash changes it back to 73,00. If I make a new entry with the button AJOUTER, the entry is correct this morning. I also tried to add a new...
  8. H

iCash 7.5.4 release

Dear Stan, I am using iCash since 2010 and have looked already at Currency and Formats that has not been modified when I installed version 7.5.4 over 7.5.3. I have been running my iMac with OS X 10.11.1 for over one month now without any problem with version 7.5.3. When I installed version...
  9. H

iCash 7.5.4 release

I checked everywhere and found nothing about decimal values. I can enter the decimal if I first enter the number like 587,00 and then put the cursor after the 00, backing and adding the decimal like 56 to get the number 587,56. If I try to enter 587,56, iCash change the 56 for 00. I hope...
  10. H

iCash 7.5.4 release

Hello Stan, I have a major problem with version 7.5.4. When I enter a transaction amount of 735,56, iCash convert it to 735,00 which unacceptable. Do you have a cue to correct this? I tried the repair tool without success. Also, if I open the Devises icon, the window is much to high on the...
  11. H

split taxes transaction

Bonjour, Avez-vous reçu le fichier que j'ai transmis la semaine dernière? Avez-vous pu trouver une solution à mon problème? J'aimerais bien connaître cette solution avant de procéder plus loin dans ce travail et acheter iCash. Merci Jean-Luc
  12. H

split taxes transaction

Bonjour, J'ai essayé mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Le montant payé total doit être de 35,00 $. Le montant d'essence est de 31,01 $ La taxe fédérale est de 1,55 $ La taxe provinciale est de 2,44 $ Si j'entre 31,01 dans le champ pour l'essence, une fois le regroupement effectué, le solde est...
  13. H

split taxes transaction

Hello, I am a new user of iCash. I have used the import function to import my 2010 transactions. I have discover how to split transactions but I have a problem with some of them, involving both TVA taxes used in Canada. Here is a sample of my entry, also of my way of defining the taxes...