Problems accessing stats on new computer

Jamfris

Hi, I had to buy a new computer, because the old one stopped working. I installed Maxbulk, added the stats info… but I cannot see the stats that I had stored on my database. When I click on the Stats button on Maxbulk, the information is empty.

If I go to the ML link, I can enter and see all my stats there, so it's not a problem of the url or the user/admin.

Shouldn't I be able to see as I saw on my older computer all my stats? I'm a little concerned of sending a new newsletter thus erasing all my history.

Thanks.

Joan

Jamfris

That's a cool option I'll have in mind… but the switch of computers is because one broke up, so I can't access to the other one anymore :)

The thing is… that "History" you can export… it refers to the stats history? If that's so, but I can keep consulting it online (as I can do now) it wouldn't be a great problem.

But I assumed that being an online information (the stats) it would show completely wherever I put the info.

Regards,

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The History is a local file, like a preference file. It contains much more data that the one that is available online. Don't you have a backup copy of your previous system? It would be great to recover that file.

Jamfris

I'm working on that (I have the disks, Im waiting for the box so I can read them). But I see it works fine with the new ones, so that's ok :)

Thanks!

ajbicat

Instead of making a new thread, I wanted to ask this question here because it is related. I have the same problem but my problem is with the web interface. I can access last months stats online, but I cannot access this month's stats online. Both last months and this months stats are available when I use the App. What gives?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Are you always using the same MaxBulk Mailer copy on the same computer? And using default corelative delivery numbers?

--
youtube_social_icon_white_17x12.png
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and watch our tutorials!
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
Happy with maxprog.com? Please rate us!
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png

ajbicat

Here are the screen shots, one from the Desktop client which has the correct delivery number and project title and one from the web interface which appears to show the project title missing and previous project titles with the following delivery number. Please help. Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 12.45.13.pngScreenshot 2020-05-09 at 12.45.18.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 12.45.18.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 12.45.18.png
    470.4 KB · Views: 2

ajbicat

So sorry Stan. What's confusing me, is why the subject descriptions are so wrong. For example, on the web interface delivery 439 is incorrectly subject titled as 'Conspiracy Theories', yet it shows correctly on the Desktop client subject titled as ' IQ vs EQ in Business'. The stats themselves are accurate. What have I done there?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The subject on both places is supposed to be the same except if a delivery number is re-used, I mean, if you use several computers running MaxBulk Mailer, reset that number from the preferences or similar. If you use MaxBulk Mailer, say, on a couple of computers, you can run into this kind of problem. It is something that needs some kind of support. Maybe it is not your case but I know of lot of users running MaxBulk Mailer on their desktop and laptop computers. That creates a big confusion because it creates duplicate delivery numbers.

--
youtube_social_icon_white_17x12.png
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and watch our tutorials!
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
Happy with maxprog.com? Please rate us!
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png