MaxBulk Mailer 8.7 release

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
New MaxBulk Mailer v8.7 has been released today. This is a free update for all v8 users with an update plan.

MaxBulk Mailer is a bulk mailer software and an e-mailmerge tool for macOS and Windows that allows anyone to send out customized offers, press releases, price lists or any kind of text or HTML message to a list of subscribers, friends or customers.

What's new in this release:

- We have embedded Ace, an HTML editor with Syntax highlighting (https://ace.c9.io) into MaxBulk Mailer.
- Message formats no longer share text fields.
- The Web Page format now offers an alternative text field.
- It is now possible to delete all the attachments from the list.
- It is now possible to activate/deactivate attachments. Deactivated attachments are not sent.
- The Preview 'Show Source code' feature now shows the code with Syntax highlighting.
- Fix: Preview text size in now 14px if no font size has been set.
- Fix: An encoding mismatch error was sometimes displayed per error before delivery or when previewing.
- Fix: Line breaks not properly rendered in preview when using the Plain Text format.

Don't forget to read our small tutorial about sending beautiful e-mails with MaxBulk Mailer.

noyz11

No word on this? I understand it takes time to fix but just looking for acknowledgment from @stanbusk that it's a known issue.

I am also experiencing the text not wrapping while in the editor as well as the initial reply about the broken image previews.

Thanks!

fred

I am running MBM version 8.6.9. When I launched the program, it asked if I wanted to upgrade to 8.7. I have attempted to do so three times, choosing to download the installer to my desktop. I receive a disk image and, when I try double clicking on it, I receive an error message stating that the disk image is not recognized (see attached screen shot). I am on a Mac running 10.13.6. What gives?

NJS

I am running MBM version 8.6.9. When I launched the program, it asked if I wanted to upgrade to 8.7. I have attempted to do so three times, choosing to download the installer to my desktop. I receive a disk image and, when I try double clicking on it, I receive an error message stating that the disk image is not recognized (see attached screen shot). I am on a Mac running 10.13.6. What gives?

Same here and my earlier comment was deleted. I'm running macOS 10.14.5.

Kurta

I also got the same problem. Running MacOS 10.13.6

orangecrush

Upgrade didn't work when I used "check for updates" on the old version, but it did work when I updated from Website. Something is different. Normally your upgrades are almost magically seamless. ;-)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 11.07.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 11.07.18 AM.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 0