Recent content by zebedee999

1. Z

MLM installed but Web Interface Login Fails

Hi Stan, I can assure you that MLM is installed on my web server. Only MySQL Community Server is installed on my Mac, which is where it says to install it. My problem is getting them to talk to each other. As you can see from the current diagnostic below from MLM, it shows where it is installed...
  2. Z

Hi Stan, My apologies. The MLM settings mentioned above are from the lm_settings.php file installed on my web server. They are the details I entered for MLM to access MySQL - as detailed in your notes. This is where MLM is installed: https://www.scottpartnership.com/scripts/lm/lm.php The answer...
  3. Z

Hi Stan, I'm beginning to lose hair over this :) MLM, I am convinced, is installed correctly and working fine. Even though when I go through the upload process it still says no recipients were uploaded. I am equally convinced that MySQL is correctly installed. In your instruction file "How to...
  4. Z

Hi Stan, I am trying to load an existing list from inside MBM - see below. I select the list in MBM and go to the Recipients drop down menu at the top of screen and hit Upload to MLM. This is what I get, so I can't progress any further. Clearly I'm doing something wrong but I'm still very...
  5. Z

Hi Stan, As you may have notice, I'm a complete novice when it comes to this sort of thing. I made the mistake of entering my email address and password when it should have been my MLM username and password - now I can log in ok. I then decided to take your advice and use MySQL to set up on my...
  6. Z

I've been happily using MBM and updating its global Blacklist manually. But now I want to use MLM to manage the Blacklist with Unsubscribe and to check who opens my emails. While I have seemingly successfully installed MLM (using Plain Text), I get a message at the end saying: A file named...