Recent content by vizou

1. V

delete duplicate/blank contacts from bank download

More contact list wishes Not only would I like to be able to delete contacts, I want to be able to select multiple contacts to edit their type or delete them (like you suggested, a feature implimented similarly to iTunes "Get Info" editing options). I am frustrated to have to open each contact...
  2. V

It would nice to be able to do split transactions

splitting transactions No; I actually mean splitting a single transaction between several accounts. For example, when I make a bank deposit of 3 client checks on the same slip and I need to apply them each to a different sales account. Right now, I'm creating additional transactions and...
  3. V

feature request: option to add more parameters to queries

It would be great to have a + and - sign to click on to add additional parameters to queries, like a query to combine results from two different accounts that have the same sales categories in them. I have money in my PayPal account from client payments and sometimes I don't transfer the full...
  4. V

It would nice to be able to do split transactions

Still loving the program after getting it set up (I am VERY novice in accounting but a very experienced computer user). I end up splitting my deposits that contain several transactions into separate transactions; being able to add that detail (trackable) would be superb. And I can't WAIT for the...
  5. V

Deleting contacts, toggling multiple selections I want to thank the support folks for such GREAT response to questions. I am so far just loving this product; it is the first time I have been able to figure out any type of accounting program myself. The confirmation of adding the "Get Info"-like...
  6. V

feature request/change multiple transaction targets

It would be WONDERFUL if you could select, say, all of the business lunches in a month's downloaded bank info and batch target the appropriate account, change type without affecting the other fields.
  7. V

batch toggling reconciled checkbox

Naturally, after I submitted the question (after having checked the forum previously) I figured out that you could select many items in the window and click on one box to untoggle the whole bunch. Sorry for taking up space here!
  8. V

Is there a trick for deleting duplicated or blank contact names that appear after I download my bank file? There are a whole bunch with no names but since they are applied to something, I can't zap them out.
  9. V

batch toggling reconciled checkbox

Is there a way to batch toggle "reconciled" off or on? When I download my bank info and have to manually apply things to the proper account/category, it takes a darned long time doing it one by one…