Recent content by vannuysd

1. V

Having problem extracting from Apple mail.

I'm using extractor 3.7.6 on a late 2013 iMac. I'm running Mac OS 10.14.5. I was able to find the mails I want extracted in my system library and they are in a .emlx format. I dragged a whole bunch onto the download arrow and I see them listed and II see the little message at the bottom that...
  2. V

Creating a hyperlink?

Hey, I finally figured it out! The missing ingredient for me was the need to click on the little + sign in the Edit Hyperlink window after typing the info in. I discovered I had been using version 5.* so I upgraded to the latest version, thinking that might be the source of my problem. I...
  3. V

Creating a hyperlink?

I'm sorry for being dense but I'm not getting it from either your explanation here or in the manual. It is not so clear as you intend. It would be helpful if you could send me a sample message that perhaps would demonstrate it by having such a hyperlink in it.
  4. V

Creating a hyperlink?

Not sure what you mean by a tag. I assume you are NOT saying that I need to pull down the Tag menu. When I use the Edit command under Hyperlink, it has no effect on the message. I tried putting something in the message by hand, e.g. <mailto:[email protected]> and then using...
  5. V

Creating a hyperlink?

I can't seem to figure out how to create a hyperlink. I do see the Hyperlink command under the Edit menu. I select it and I see a box where it appears I can enter the word I would like for the link and the URL box. But entering info into these two boxes doesn't create anything, as far as I...
  6. V

MLM on one server and SMTP on another?

I use a paid SMTP service to send out my bulk emails so that my ISP doesn't think I'm a spammer. If I set up the MLM on the shared server environment that hosts my Web site, will I still be able to use my SMTP service that is on a server that I have no direct access to? I hope my question is...
  7. V

MLM Consultant for hire?

The technical details of this stuff is a bit over my head. I would like to hire someone with expertise on Max Bulk Mailer and MLM who, for a reasonable rate, could coach me over the phone on setting up and maintaining my lists. This person should be located in the U.S.(California preferred)...