Recent content by tonyjohnston

1. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

By the way Stan, Looking at the history it delivers 112 Emails out of 3,049 recipients before then stopping and creating another delivery ID.
  2. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

Can not find anything, looked in library/application support/max prog/ max bulk mailer/ connection logs and could not find anything about "Thread o crashed" Looked in crash reporter which I think is what your talking about and there is a maxprog file there but it will not let me open it...
  3. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

It still is quitting spontaneously, what else do I need to do???
  4. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

Looked at your FAQ on this subject, -Deleted Library Items -Ran Onyx, cleaned system cache -Repaired disk permissions (looks like it needed it) -Did a full delete of Max Bulk Mailer -Reinstalled a fresh copy of the software Will let you know how it goes.
  5. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

Hello, I need help!
  6. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

By the way I am running Quadcore 32gb ram Intel Macpro w/latest version of Leopard not snow leopard and the latest version of Max Bulk Mailer.
  7. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

By the way I am running Quadcore 32gb ram Intel Macpro w/latest version of Leopard not snow leopard and the latest version of Max Bulk Mailer.
  8. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

No, While sending it crashes. I split up the list but it is still crashing. I have found my Max Bulk Mailer to be crashing quit often for some reason recently do I need to do a reinstall? Please help!
  9. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

By the way, have had problems with the program in some area's hopefully an update will fix it but MaxBulk Mailer has problems handling over 250,000 email address in a text file at once. Any solution to this anytime soon?
  10. T

Thank You MAXPROG!

I work at a Technology company as an international sales rep and would like to thank the team, the results are great in conjunction with my custom made crawlers. I prefer OSX over every operating system out there and Maxbulk Mailer is the best out there for apple server side computers. Now...
  11. T

Email Verifier Keeps Crashing LARGE LIST'S

You never responded to my support ticket.
  12. T

There is one email address per line, Text file is encoded in western.
  13. T

Can you check it again once more, I am using your program for extremely large lists. This is government related and I would appreciate anything you can do for me.
  14. T

Yes have tried, it seems the program cannot really handle anything more than 1,000-2,000 emails.
  15. T

Latest Version, just purchased it 2 days ago. Running OSX 10.5.6 on a Mac Pro Quad Core 3.0GHZ, 16 GIGS RAM. Need to process these lists and sort them by domain extension. PLEASE HELP!