Recent content by TheOzBoy

1. T

Office 365/Exchange Problem: Access Denied, Bad Sender

Thank you, Stan Busk. UNLEASH THE EMAILS!
  2. T

What Microsoft is telling me: It's not an issue of the amount or number of emails I'm sending on an hourly or daily basis. They have software that is sniffing it out as "solicitation" and unless I can "justify" my solicitation, they're not sure they can help me out. Stay tuned . . . In the...
  3. T

I'm getting marked as spam by Office 365/Microsoft Exchange. My domain for sending emails is provided by Comcast: ozonline.comcastbiz.net. For lack of technical proficiency, I'll say that Comcast uses the 365/Exchange platform to service the comcastbiz.net domains. Here is how I connect...
  4. T

So Close!

I'm not a techie, nor do I play one on TV. I do like MBM very much! I use FireFTP to access my FTP site. I have installed MLM. On my FTP site, I can see the thread: mydomain.com/html/lm I can see the lm.php file in the lm folder The URL in the MBM preferences after install is this...
  5. T

Issues sending emails via Office 365 Exchange

BINGO! Comcast Business shifted us to the Office 365 email platform. These settings worked for me. You did a better job than Comcast guiding me through the issue!
  6. T

Error sending: Need MAIL before RCPT

ARRRGGHHHH!!!! I tried again and Earthlink is now opening a trouble ticket again. Initially, they said it was the hyperlink included with the email. I stripped that out, and still the problem occurred.
  7. T

Again, just keeping you up to speed: Cavtel will change my RDNS to 69.172.50.93.mail.ozonline.tv Both Cavtel and Earthlink believe that will resolve the issue. Lordy, I hope so, I just want to be a business person, not a system engineer!
  8. T

Just an update: Earthlink, my email provider is laying the blame on Cavtel/Winstream/Paetec my ISP. Dear Valued EarthLink Customer, Thanks for contacting us. The ticket # 2947584 that was submitted for ozonline.tv regarding email related issue has returned from our investigation. We have...
  9. T

Yes. My provider, Earthlink is on the case now. They were telling me the original problem was with my message and the program. They seem to be owning this one. The address I'm using is whitelisted by them, so that's not the problem. I'll keep you posted when they make up my mind. Thanks.
  10. T

I spoke too soon . . . here is the problem now: Over and over again: [01] 7/18 10:29:36 > RCPT TO:<[email protected]> [988/1185] [01] 7/18 10:29:37 550 5.7.1 <[email protected]>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [69.172.50.xx]
  11. T

Interesting . . . I had some hyperlinked text in the message. Stripped it out, put it back in . . . Voila, I am sending again. Did I find a cure or did I just make a symptom feel better?
  12. T

And what's really weird about it: I can send emails to myself, my own domain, no problem.
  13. T

I'm getting this message now as well. I am able to send email and then it just goes kaput. I contacted my outgoing email service and they confirm I am whitelisted and do not have a limit on my emails. Any help on this? I've deleted the first part of the email addresses [01] 7/17 16:43:38 503...
  14. T

too many messages on a single connection

Reply With Delivery Lines [01] 5/21 17:00:14 451 requested action aborted: too many messages on a single connection 221 isp.att.net [01] 5/21 17:00:14 ~ Status: Stage 4 dispatch done [34/96] [01] 5/21 17:00:14 ~ Status: Next Delivery in 00:30:00 [02] 5/21 17:00:21 250 ok ...
  15. T

too many messages on a single connection

Using Max Bulk Mailer 5.2.1 on MAC OS 10.4.11 I've been using the same settings forever. Today, however, MBM is hanging up on every tenth email. Sends 10 emails, then the recipients page puts up the stop sign and says: Error: Bad Sequence of Commands. Delivery page says: 451 requested...