Recent content by tcsad

1. T

Support

Good morning, besides the forum, is there the possibility of receiving faster and more effective support through other means? thank you.
  2. T

no statistics available after an email campaign

where do i get the necessary information? The url in the field is functional
  3. T

Ricevo le email di risposta in riferimento a queste email come immagine allegata
  4. T

Ho riscontrato che dopo alcune campagne email, non ho statistiche in merito, dai log, ho la certezza che le email siano state siano state recapitate ai destinatari, ma non c'è traccia delle statistiche.
  5. T

MLM modifies redirects to write emails.

anyone who receives my campaign email has the option to unsubscribe from the receiving list. This link works if the campaign preview is open from a browser. Instead from mail client, the connection does not work. The link that allows you to unsubscribe, opens a "new email" in the mail client...
  6. T

MLM modifies redirects to write emails.

Hi everyone, I don't know if it's the right thread, but I ask you for support for my problem: In the email campaigns that I organize, I always put a link "unsubscribe here", which does nothing but open a new email in the mail client with recipient and subject to request removal from the...
  7. T

exchange of e-mails due to a dot (Gmail)

Not only when importing but also when manual inserting. It's possible?
  8. T

Gmail policy considering dot in e-mail address irrilevant, for example: [email protected] is equal to [email protected] and [email protected]. https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en In MaxBulk list [email protected] are distinguished from [email protected] and...
  9. T

Hello to all, managing a mailing list, is there a way to make the syntax of Gmail's emails unique? From policy https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en are unique: "[email protected]" for Gmail is equal to "[email protected]" and a "[email protected]". Is it...