Recent content by skanz

1. S

Edited Contacts, Now Payee Dropdown Menu Is Blank

Mac iCash v. 7.6.5 -- I just merged several Contacts (duplicates) and edited others to correct typos. My Contacts list still contains almost 500 entries. But when I try to run a Query or Report for a specific Payee, I am no longer able to select a Contact -- the dropdown menu is completely...
  2. S

ICash 7.4.3 Crash

Resolution: I unmounted my external backup hard drive, and iCash now opens and functions normally. No error message and I wasn't prompted for a serial number.
  3. S

ICash 7.4.3 Crash

To complicate things.... Over the holidays, I migrated to a new iMac running OS 10.6.8. I uninstalled iCash from the old G4 and installed iCash 7.4.2 on my new computer, entering my old serial number. I added some transactions in iCash and everything worked great. Today I opened iCash to add...
  4. S

ICash 7.4.3 Crash

Good question. Yes, I can open the file with 7.4.2. But still not with 7.4.3 (same error).
  5. S

ICash 7.4.3 Crash

I am running iCash 7.4.3 in Apple OS 10.5.8 on a PPC G4 (not intel). I've used iCash for years with no problems. This morning I upgraded from 7.4.1 to 7.4.3. Now when I try to open my .icash file, I receive the following error message: (screenshot attached) 'Fatal error opening database...