Recent content by sideyh

1. S

"fi" not allowed + "ff" not allowed when extracting email

Hello, As I extract an email that contains "fi" or "ff", error says: "'fi' not allowed - Address domain part contains forbidden characters." "ff' not allowed - Address name part contains forbidden characters As I create new Rules to make anything contains "fi" or "ff" valid, it still falls...
  2. S

MaxBulk Mailer Pro Update 8.5.4 Sending Error with Idle

Okay. Today the problem was not as hectic as last time. I will try to give the computer and software some time to cool and try couple hours later when problems occur. I hope next update has lower lag or direct transition to sending mode from "IDLE" mode. Thank you!
  3. S

Ok, are you sure you are using the right settings? Have you contacted your server? -I got my domain from google.com. They said nothing is wrong with the domain server itself. Also, is there an antivirus running on your system scanning or blocking mail delivery ports? -There are no antivirus...
  4. S

I re-installed the software. After I see "Idle", I press "stop" button and it says: "Operation cancelled by user! - Waiting for Reply..." And the software freezes. What shall I do now? I don't know where the problem is happening from. The previous install file was doing just fine. This...
  5. S

Hello, I was using MaxBulk Mailer Pro (WINDOWS 10) very well for last couple months. After recent update to 8.5.4, After I press "send" button, the system 1. reads the messages 2. Delivery tab becomes black page with no information 3. Right above Message, I see "Idle" and it becomes stuck. I...