Recent content by sclark

1. S

MLM - Can I get email notification from new subscribers?

doesn't seem to change anything I made the change to the $header, but it still isn't sending notification emails for subscribing, only for unsubscribing. Any advice on how to fix this? As far as you know, even when the double opt-in option is turned off, should the subscribe and unsubscribe...
  2. S

where are you seeing this? Where at in the code are you seeing the sender and receiver being the same?
  3. S

I figured that probably wasn't the best way... I checked the mlm.php file. Here's the code... it seems to be fine. Not exactly the same as yours should still work, right? Does it have anything to do with changing the opt-in info to false? // Send a confirmation message to the subscriber...
  4. S

Not getting subscribe notification... The $admin_notifications IS set to "1". I am getting the unsubscribe notifications, but not the subscribe notifications. I removed the double opt-in code since it was not desired so now I'm wondering if something else was deleted too. Any suggestions on how...
  5. S

I use MLM script with MBM to handle all subscriptions via remote lists. Is there any way to also get notified via email when someone new subscribes? Want to be able to send a special one-time "welcome" email to just those new people who have signed up.
  6. S

Help with Unsubscribe Link through MBM using MLM

AHA! Fixed it! Well, of course it was a simple fix... I forgot to put the opening and closing html tags in the MBM message window!
  7. S

Sort of figured it out... but have one more question ok, I figured out how to get the unsubscribe link to work when put at the end of an email through MBM... but, is there any way to hide that long ugly link? I tried by using an <a href> tag but it didn't work. Just showed it all as text...
  8. S

in addition to my post... I forgot to clarify... I want this unsubscribe link to be at the bottom of a text or html email sent from MBM.
  9. S

I have purchases MLM to handle the subscribing/unsubscribing on web pages. All of this works great. Now, what I need to know is how to implement the 'unsubscribe' script to automatically unsubscribe users from the list so when I go to the remote lists area in MBM, the lists is automatically...
  10. S

Need Help With MLM and MaxBulk Mailer

yeah, that still didn't work... the page won't redirect OR submit the script. I'm guess that since the script won't even submit, there must be something else wrong. I'm going to do some more troubleshooting and I'll get back to you (ugh...frustrating)... how long are you going to be...
  11. S

I replaced this first echo line with the redirect: header("Location: http://www.thejoyfulguide.com/testingzone/thankyou.html"); //echo "Email address '$email' has been added to the list(s) $listfordisplay successfully."; But the other echo lines I left in tact. Is this part correct...
  12. S

UPDATE I CAN get the redirect to work on your template, but not on my page.
  13. S

It's still not working :o( 1. I saw that hidden input field for the list name and implemented it into my page. Can it be anywhere within the form tag? I put it here: <form action="index.php" method="get" name="joytipsform" id="joytipsform"> <input type="hidden" name="list" value="Joy Tips"...
  14. S

ok... When I use YOUR templates, everything works fine (outside of the lists still being named List1, List2, etc). I can even see everything through MBM and it all subscribes and unsubscribes great. 1. Where do I change the name of the lists to reflect their actual name? Now I'm trying...
  15. S

Thanks again for all the info. It's been really helpful! So, once I add the mlm.php url to MB prefs, the list names will automatically show up? Do I add my custom list names to the mlm.php file (replacing 'list1' and 'list2'? About the double opt-in feature, at this point, she really...