Recent content by Rose

1. R

iCash/transferring money

transferring funds Hi. I've had an emergency come up that I have to deal with, but when I get back I will do so. Thanks
  2. R

iCash/transferring money

Yes, I am looking at my overview panel right now. I repeated the transaction and the $1000 was once again added to my Savings account but both in the overview panel (i.e. the transactions below the checking account), and in the transactions panel, there is a blue dot on the left side and in the...
  3. R

iCash/transferring money

transferring $ Well, I ran the data check and everything passed. The $1000 was added to my savings acct. And still the initial $1000 that should have been taken out of my checking account continued to show up with the blue dot and in black writing - and was treated as a deposit when I added...
  4. R

iCash/transferring money

transferring funds I appologize. I said Type = Transaction, when I meant to say Type = Transfer. No wonder it was confusing. :oops: What I meant to say was that when I had transferred money from my Checking account to my money-market account, I did what seemed like "real life" and...
  5. R

iCash/transferring money

I give up. I've looked all through the Help section, and tried every combination of Accounts, Types and Categories I can think of and still can't get it to work properly. Specifically, I want to show/track a transfer of $ back and forth to various bank and savings accounts; e.g. from my bank...
  6. R

ICASH / error openning data bank

Sigh... How (or who?) is the file manager? I'm in Mac OS X v.3.9 using Windows for Mac. So how do I do this? Thanks
  7. R

budget?

Budgeting? I love iCash too but am really missing the Budgeting part (tho split transactions, when available, will would be nice). A couple of quick suggestion: Quicken has a fairly nice one. Showing scheduled budget (which is adjustable) and actual budget. Also I am visual and...
  8. R

iCash/Error opening data bank Thanks. that solved most of my problems! The "Diagnose (low level)" and "re build index" options were always grey though. I'm not sure what these do and whether they would help me (still a few errors) - and if so how to get them active. :? Thanks again,
  9. R

It would nice to be able to do split transactions

split transactions Yes - like Quicken, etc and to download or create. Definately YES. I can't wait. And again, thanks for the great work.
  10. R

iCash/error opening data bank Oh yes, I'm also running Mac OS X v10.3.9
  11. R

iCash/error opening data bank :x I just downloaded and purchased iCash v.3 (v1 to v3 uprade). I opened my file, and OK'd conversion as asked, but it opened with all the transactions missing. I tried opening an older backup I had made to the desktop to make sure I had a copy before...