Recent content by Roobert

1. R

Error in window position

Hi, please see the screenshot first. ... ... When I click on the marked "eye button" a window opens in the top left corner of my screen. Neither can I access the "close/min./fullscr." area, nor can I close it with cmd-w. When I click again on the eye button a second window opens with some...
  2. R

Send to multiple addresses of 1 record?

Thank you Stan for the reply. The difference between these cases is that the other user wants to "send to both addresses, using the same record first name". Whereas I want(ed) to send to multiple names all from 1 record. With accordingly different greeting formulations and other personalization...
  3. R

Ah! I have just found a mostly similar question and the answer. The difference is: User Nik wants to send 2 emails from one record to the SAME person. I need to send to up to 5 DIFFERENT names and addresses, see above.
  4. R

Hello, I am a veteran user, stopped at ver. 5.7 like 10 yrs ago ;-) at that time I loved MBM. Now I need it again and before buying I want to make sure, it fulfills one of my needs (which I didn´t need formerly): Now I have 1 to 5 email addresses within ONE record. Can I tell MBM to send form...
  5. R

Unhandled response?

Thank you for the fast reply. However, as I currently only had one mailing to be sent out, I chose to do it with Word, Excel & Outlook´s mail merge function. Also worked fine. I might come back to MBM if I would need more flexibility. My memories of using it years ago is good ;-)
  6. R

Unhandled response?

Hello. I am still having MBM version 5.7.1 (have used it sucessfully a lot years ago). Now, on other servers, I try to set it up again, but with one server I get the error message "unhandled response" when trying to send. When trying another server (gmx.at, resp. gmx.net), I can see for 1/2 sec...
  7. R

Problem running MBM under 10.5.1

solved Thank you Stan, I followed these steps and now MBM started up allright! Robert
  8. R

That might be the case, it's quite some time since I last used MBM, new iMac, switched to Leopard since then. Do you have a suggestion, how I could get it to run again? Its a registered Pro version and I should soon send a newsletter out ... thx, robert
  9. R

Hi Stan and all, I have just downloaded the newest version (after upgrading tp OSX 10.5.1 some while ago) and the problem is that MBM's icon only bounces in the dock, until an alert appears: "An ip-connection could not be established ...". When I klick "ok", MBM has not started up but it's icon...
  10. R

Tags not working

Thank you, that just solved my similar problem. For all users of german versions: The Option "Sendung einzeln (empfohlen)" should be on. Robert