Recent content by Research

1. R

VCF cards and format

Hi - still no joy here.... the activity bar whirls as it is importing, but nothing to show for it at the end...??? Thanks for your help! regards Wayne
  2. R

VCF cards and format

vcf import did exactly the same and it was the "action: but no result of the input...? have default folder and a couple of other programs, FCP, DVD SP, etc?? - I've tried on the G4 laptop and the G5 dual?? same result??
  3. R

VCF cards and format

just saw your reply sorry.. problem is the vcf card drops over and "a bit of action" on the reciepent list but no import...? if I add an email sometime it will appear? I'll trying the text export... - is that the only potential work around? regards Wayne
  4. R

VCF cards and format

vcf import They have the extension .vcf - via entourage 11.2.4 this is the text version begin:vcard version:3.0 UID:79ED4CEB-AC70-11D9-842D-000A959D86B4 fn:Flanders International Film Festival-Gent n:;Flanders International Film Festival-Gent;;; title:Secretary General org:Jacques...
  5. R

VCF cards and format

yeah tried that. - copied the vcfs to a folder on desktop and then dragged them across. didn't work. Sometimes they showed, only after dragging an email in as well?? when they do show. - there is only Full name in the First Name Field and the email address...? all other fields are...
  6. R

VCF cards and format

yeah have been trying a bit with Entourage vcf cards. - doesn't read the vcf cards....? drop a email in the recipients list and the vcf contact appears, - but with no formatting - first - second - company name?? although this is defined in the entourage vcf? any way to massage this...
  7. R

VCF cards and format

MaxBulk Mailer 4.4.1 Pro Ultimate Email Toolkit Just went in, based on the Reviews, etc. Running on os x 10.4.6 and all the latest updates and Entourage 11.2.3. Can't drag contacts into the Rec window. Can't import Categories or database. - started experimenting with a text export...
  8. R

VCF cards and format

Hi We are trying to import from Entourage 2004 different catergories from our Contacts to work into lists. MaxBulk - doesn't seem to want to take vcf cards?? any easy solution..? it will read a folder ok, but not the vcf? and we would like to be able to keep Categories. thanks...