Recent content by regeek

1. R

MaxBulk Mailer 8.5.5 release

Will it work after update to macOS? Hi! I wonder whether MBM will work after upgrade from El Capitan to macOS Sierra?
  2. R

Anti-phishing found a known bad URL in your email message

yeah - that links qualify for phishing at some point Someone has to check what Google Mail thinks of the default MLM linking in messages. Also AVG Link Checker can be a concern. The "phising" issue needs more testing definitely, since it can heavily damage sending IP reputation. Maybe it is...
  3. R

URL shortener (feature request)

A great number of corporate email servers still accept only plain text mail and have a html and styled text conversion layers before delivering to end user. That is why short urls are the best way.
  4. R

CodeMirror integration for HTML syntax highlight (feature)

I badly need HTML - CSS syntax highlighting. I wonder how MBM still comes without it. There is an open library for this purpose - CodeMirror - can you update the code with it? Will save tons of time. http://codemirror.net/
  5. R

URL shortener (feature request)

Ugly long tracking links with ?lm.php&balalalalalalbla... really harm plain mail design. Is there a way to make a neat URL shortener which will come together with MLM package. Even better would be an opportunity to have an integration with standard WordPress 3.0 url shortener.