Recent content by RebeccaR

1. R

new user setting up to screen gmail account

How do I connect to gmail?
  2. R

We have 500 emails from postmaster and mail delivery subsystem in our spam folder, representing recipients whose addresses are either dead or marking our email as spam. A sample message reads: There was an error while attempting do deliver your message with [Subject: "CONGRATULATIONS!"] to...
  3. R

We have a fresh batch of emails from the postmaster. We have input the settings as directed. We do not understand the written directions. How do we move the data from gmail into maxprog for processing? In the past, the time required to get a response to these postings has been too long to be...
  4. R

Partial Dredge processing from Outlook text files

I have confirmed that the appropriate rules are in place, so something else is not working correctly. What information should I share so that you can help me? Gmail thinks that the emails from Postmaster and Mail Delivery Subsystem are fake bounces because we did not send the initial message...
  5. R

We sent an email from the marketing module of our website, "from" our gmail address. Gmail tagged emails received from postmaster in response as spam, because they "seem to be a fake "bounce" reply to a message that you didn't actually send." But we DID send them. Now we'd like to configure EBH...
  6. R

I do not believe that my problem is duplication as very few of the bounce backs are due to multiple bouncing. Hundreds of emails translated into a text file similar to the one that follows. Is it possible that the info EBH needs is in the attachment and therefore, inaccessible? There was an...
  7. R

I no longer have access to our email server (changed host), but saved qty. 700 Outlook bounced messages as text files and then used "Dredge from a text file" which resulted in 319 entries (expected 700). I noticed that some of the files that didn't process had header info in an untitled...