Recent content by rafaespada

1. rafaespada

Burs mode.

ummm I am going to investigate a little before opening the ticket. Thanks for all
  2. rafaespada

Burs mode.

I use MaxBulk for a few years... i think allways burst mode is working property but now allways is using one server (I have two, two own dedicated server). The server are new server for me and I configure MaxBulk for these. Allways is using one, never two servers ¬ø?¬ø? I use MaxBulk for send...
  3. rafaespada

Reset do not put Count to Zero

uff i don't know!!! :( :-D Jajajaja I was mistaken!!! sorry!!!
  4. rafaespada

Reset do not put Count to Zero

I am a new user of this program... is working property but a want to remove the Counter to zero (or one). I think the Reset buttom is for do this, but nothing is happen!!!
  5. rafaespada

How to use tags in Web page messgae format

tkanks for the reply... I thought that the program changed it. Always I must put the absolute path. Thanks...
  6. rafaespada

This is the user guide... "You can send a message containing a copy of a web page simply by using its URL. Just select the 'Web Page' format from the format pull-down menu and paste the URL in the message field. MaxBulk Mailer will get the code located at that address and will send it to your...
  7. rafaespada

HI, I use this mode (send web page) a lot of times... but... how to use the "base href" tag? I don't know where is my mistake, but I undertand in the user guide... the relative path of images are replace with the absolute path. and I can't do there. ¬ø?¬ø?¬ø? Always appears the relative...